Sign in to follow this  
morty

Huckerby (who else?)

Says on Football 365 that forest want Hucks now to replace Harewood, I''ll be glad when this is all settled one way or another!!

Pick one of the following Forest, Millwall, Wolves, Sheffield Utd, Wigan & Celtic. I think its safe to say if its a bidding war Man City want we won''t figure, however I can''t help thinking that Man City fancy exchanging either Drury or Green.
If Huckerby does move on its worth remembering a few quotes from Gordon Strachan on Darren Huckerby.

"On one day Darren will be a world beater & on another he would struggle to get into the local pub team".

"Darren is a scorer of great goals not a great scorer of goals"

Spot On!

Yeah I agree with you Smudge. Hucks seems to me to be a bit of a luxury player with himself admitting that his last two games were not very good. He can either set the stadium alight or fade into insignificance so either way I am not bothered if we get him or not but if he does leave I feel we would need another replacement to keep this promotion push going. Also agree with you Morty that the whole saga is just dragging on and cant wait until it is settled one way or another.

Don''t think we need to worry bout Forsest. They''re bout to spend 950K on Marlon King from Gillingham. They won''t be able to afford Huckers 2.