Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Come on Norwich! and one reason why!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

I''m a Norwich supporter not a Forest fan, or even a Crystal Palace fan.

[/quote]BINNER![/quote]LOL [:D]

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]

I''m a Norwich supporter not a Forest fan, or even a Crystal Palace fan.

[/quote]

You just dont get it Patches do you? Delia and Roeder are making a mug out of you!

He is not a mug for supportign his football team. I support my team for who they are and will take the bad with the good, and i will be hopeing for a norwich win, i am not a mug as i DON''T support the board and i don''t support the manager, i support the players that play on the picth saturday and some tuesday evenings, is that so bad.

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

He is not a mug for supportign his football team. I support my team for who they are and will take the bad with the good, and i will be hopeing for a norwich win, i am not a mug as i DON''T support the board and i don''t support the manager, i support the players that play on the picth saturday and some tuesday evenings, is that so bad.

[/quote]

No its not, but Smith and Roeder play on your support, they always will!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yeah they play on the fact that Norwich City fans might just want Norwich City to win football matches. Oooooh they''re just sooooo devious [:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Iam so sorry ill stop supporting my team now and go and support the team down the road if thats what you want, and i will hope that Norwich get relegated and go into admin, and just tumble down into noexsistants.

And i will do this all to spite Delia and Roeder.

I''m as unhappy as anyone about the plight of our team but I''m not exactly going to openly will my team to lose Wiz! It seems at this current moment in time the board and Roeder aren''t going any where so we have to live with it and just get behind the team stop it with this useless ''I hope they lose so we can complain to the board'' nonsense. It is going to get no where right now.Besides, it''s his opinion on the matter.