Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Season ticket for sale for £200

If you are on a payment plan the terms of the finance contract allow you to cancel and obtain a refund of payments all ready made less the casual matchday prices of the games played to date. I did that around this time last year and although Richard Gough at first would not let me do it I complained to Neil Doncaster and hey presto I got my ticket cancelled and refunded. The main reason for them objecting was that I said the football was rubbish and I was fed up with it. However, if you blame the credit crunch or say you have been made redundant you shouldn''t have any problem at all - they don''t have an legal right to refuse your cancellation anyway. Just write a letter and drop it in at the ticket office with your season ticket - and cancel your direct debit.

If you do sell it back to the club how much will you get for it? Anyone know?

I really had to drag myself to the game on Saturday and (once again) wish I hadn''t have bothered.  

[quote user="Beaker"]

Im bidding on behalf of Jim, he''s computer illiterate.

[/quote]

But he....but you.... you''re...that is to say that he is....

Oh, never mind.

[quote user="Beaker"]spit it out, what you ''puter illiterate as well?[/quote]

Well, if Jim is doing "your work for you", as it were, then surely he''s the one who is using the computer ?

I appreciate that this might be a bit personal for you, but there''s no other way of putting this.

You''re a muppet Beaker !

OH MY GODDDDDDDD!

but in the morning sir, i will be sober and you will still have nothing better to do than argue with a muppet made of clothes and cotton.

p.s. your face looks ugly

Lots of people cancelling their season tickets would be better than any other protest I can think of. At least that would directly impact the club and could not simply be ignored. And if things then change for the good at the club people can always go with casual tickets.

In one way I don''t like to say this as it could be to the serious short term detriment of the club. However, on the other hand I am certain that things are going to have to get worse before there is any chance of significant improvement.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

The offer is still there.

Just spoke to someone at the ticket office and they wont buy the ticket back of me, the only way is if I write to their manager.

[/quote]

That proves that the club is in the sh**.

[quote user="Titanic"][quote user="ncfclad"]

Just spoke to someone at the ticket office and they wont buy the ticket back of me, the only way is if I write to their manager.

[/quote]

[/quote]or that its virtually worthless!!!

[quote user="Titanic"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or maybe it proves he should write to their manager.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Titanic"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or maybe it proves he should write to their manager.

[/quote]

Or maybe that''s just what they want you to think...

Do what that Middlesbrough fan did - and throw it in disgust at the manager in the dugout?...But, make sure it''s tied to some fine fishing line so you can snatch it back once the camera''s have got the required piccy of a disgruntled and disgusted supporter..

Then, you can ask Delia if she wants to purchase your ticket, and if she was willing to give you £30 for each remaining home game - which amounts to...14 x £30 = £420.00.... As you personally think that it''s certainly good value and a fair price for the remaining home games that you would be able to see - and are prepared to relinquish all that sheer excitement and most exquisite entertainment....for personal reasons.

(Not considering the money off deals in the club shops - and the various 10% off discounts for season ticket holders in the eating establishments down Riverside on match days)...Then ask if she''s willing to negotiate a free burger and fries with a diet coke in ''Yellows''?  

Well well, guess what the PA tonight at the reserve game was touting half season tickets.....£10 for under 12s, £30 for under 16s and £180 for adults.....get them now while stocks last.....

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Well well, guess what the PA tonight at the reserve game was touting half season tickets.....£10 for under 12s, £30 for under 16s and £180 for adults.....get them now while stocks last.....[/quote]that sounds cheap for the emirates?!?