Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Season ticket for sale for £200

This is for the last 14 home games, which works out at under £15 per game. (New half season tickets are at least £18 per game).

The ticket is in the geofrey watling stand near the snakepit.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

This is for the last 14 home games, which works out at under £15 per game. (New half season tickets are at least £18 per game).

[/quote]

its only worth £10 per game,,,

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

its only worth £10 per game,,,
[/quote]

sorry - meant to add good luck...let us know what price you get!!!

[quote user="ncfclad"] I think 200 pounds is a fair price, but might put on ebay if I have no luck.[/quote]

And then get done by the club,the rules state you can not sell Season tickets on to other fans you must return to the club,they will buy them back off you

I''ve got a good idea, you give me £200 and the season ticket, and I''ll think about it.

Ummmmm. Thought about it, no keep it, they''re that bad!

I''ll give you £50 for it I''ve been a Norwich fan since I was a boy and consider this a fair offer.... however should we get relegated I will want my money back!![;)]

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="ncfclad"] I think 200 pounds is a fair price, but might put on ebay if I have no luck.[/quote]

And then get done by the club,the rules state you can not sell Season tickets on to other fans you must return to the club,they will buy them back off you

[/quote]

spot the Narc

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

spot the Narc

[/quote]

Please explain yourself, if you are suggesting what I think you are then its clear you are not a season ticket holder,as it is written in the rules of the ST holders agreement, I would never report anyone for selling his season ticket,he has done that himself. by advertising the damn thing on here

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

spot the Narc

[/quote]

Please explain yourself, if you are suggesting what I think you are then its clear you are not a season ticket holder,as it is written in the rules of the ST holders agreement, I would never report anyone for selling his season ticket,he has done that himself. by advertising the damn thing on here

[/quote]

what business is it of yours if he sells it on ebay or not? You sounded like you were about to run off and tell teacher.

Ok.

I''ll have it off you.

If you send me the cheque and the ticket I''ll start going to the matches when the funds clear.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

spot the Narc

[/quote]

[/quote]

what business is it of yours if he sells it on ebay or not? You sounded like you were about to run off and tell teacher.

[/quote]

Look I don''t give a toss weather he sells it or not, I just pointed out he could sell it back to the club, I got my season tickets that way,someone wanted to sell so we went to the ticket office and done the deal there. and made it all lagel like, and then we were able to re-new the following season in our own name. So come down off that Rocking horse and rethink what you are going to say before you write Perhaps PETE media man can put you right on this 

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

spot the Narc

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look I don''t give a toss weather he sells it or not, I just pointed out he could sell it back to the club, I got my season tickets that way,someone wanted to sell so we went to the ticket office and done the deal there. and made it all lagel like, and then we were able to re-new the following season in our own name. So come down off that Rocking horse and rethink what you are going to say before you write Perhaps PETE media man can put you right on this 

[/quote]

Sorry that should have read legal

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

spot the Narc

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For-warned is for-armed as they say, why get on his back for warning another fan?

The offer is still there.

Just spoke to someone at the ticket office and they wont buy the ticket back of me, the only way is if I write to their manager.

You can sell your tickets cause i got rid of mine on saturday and the ticket office changed details before kick-off., But dont think you will get £200 but good luck anyway.