Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

I spoke with a senior player last night....

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Just save the aggro OP and just say who it is for goodness sake![/quote]

hes making it up! end of story

[/quote]Yeh, most of the points he has stated is kinda what everyone on here is talking about so im thinking that too

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]OMG its sammy c for gods sake[/quote]

and how on earth would you know!!! you might be top of the league but i woudlnt swap top of the league fo a 5-2 win!

[/quote]

you joking right? you''d rather win 5-2 than be top? ok then matey!

[quote user="Dogger "]He''s a serial liar..........FACT!!![/quote]

i dont think he is because he usually one of the better posters on here

but....

wizardwes - dont you live in sheffield at uni? because you said you going u21s tonight

if so what you do travel norwich for  day then come back? or was the player in sheffield area for some bizarre reason

also clingan is in northern ireland squad isnt he? which rules him out

and how on earth would you know!!! you might be top of the league but i woudlnt swap top of the league fo a 5-2 win!

[/quote]Wouldn''t you? I would

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]OMG its sammy c for gods sake[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no id rather beat wolves 5-2 then be top! we only hate wolves and ipswich!!!!!

anyway looking forward to seeing wolves wheels fall of there promotion bandwagon and see the fcuk it up again just like when the baggies beat you to second place all them years ago! where you one of the wolves fans crying at hillsborough that day?

I for one would like to be in a position to have the wheels fall off and not get promotion rather than have the wheels fall off and get relegated.As it stands we don''t even really need the wheels to fall off. A slow puncture would do it.

silly comment to be fair by him, because if your top league means you winning most weeks and few times getting big scorelines like our selves

as i said i wouldnt change it either as norwich are a nothing club to wolves unless your our next fixture, your same as a qpr, blackpool, saints, burnley etc...

as to the wheels falling off, no signs yet is there? the only worry for me is there two excellent teams who wont let up behind us. if we would say had stoke, hull, bristol like last year i would be convinced we go up

its long season not going to say we get promoted but we have best chance out everyone, can afford drop points if the worse happens. and what ever we have had better season than last year

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="we are top league we are top league "][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

anyway looking forward to seeing wolves wheels fall of there promotion bandwagon and see the fcuk it up again just like when the baggies beat you to second place all them years ago! where you one of the wolves fans crying at hillsborough that day?

[/quote]

also another silly comment, because you''ll just say haha playoffs (fair enough) but were you one of the norwich supporters crying at millenium when iwan scored thinking you was going up? only lose on penalty shoot out?

we reached our target the year after so not like we never got up with that squad

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="we are top league we are top league "][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

also another silly comment, because you''ll just say haha playoffs (fair enough) but were you one of the norwich supporters crying at millenium when iwan scored thinking you was going up? only lose on penalty shoot out?

we reached our target the year after so not like we never got up with that squad

[/quote]I''m sorry but why are you posting this? Are you still on your continuous wind-up?As for the OP, well I hope you aint making it up, but it is rather sad if this is the truth behind the gates at Colney. It seems to keep showing up time and again Roeder''s weaknesses as a manager and his past failures.On another note my friend saw Betrand, Lita and Ozomuzi in ''Spoons on saturday. None of them seemed to down-heartened that we have lost another home game...

fellas - if you read the posts in order he was the first to comment. i replied sensibly then he sent another one. im going to defend my club as much as you are yours which only fair. i do not mention my team in norwich section anymore and move it all to other football or off topic sections

if i was on the wind up which you clearly think i am, i would defiantly come up with better more sh!t stirring posts than replying to this numpty who sends such a silly post like id rather win 5-2 than be top? im sure 95% supporters of your own team will know this guys a muppet

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

but....

wizardwes - dont you live in sheffield at uni? because you said you going u21s tonight

if so what you do travel norwich for  day then come back? or was the player in sheffield area for some bizarre reason

[/quote]Ive already said that I live in Sheffield for this year, if you read the thread through I have said that at least twice, including when asked if I will see the player again. I was going to the Under 21s, but a family commitment and a hangover put paid to that I am afraid..... shame, as they normally play good football.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Just save the aggro OP and just say who it is for goodness sake![/quote]

hes making it up! end of story

[/quote]Lincoln Canary, one minute you are convinced that I am talking about Hoolahan, and the next minute you are saying that Ive made it up.You also said that I had given it away and that it was defo Hoolohan, could you explain how I have given this away? Either you have an amazing seventh sense for interpretation of literature, or you are illiterate and misunderstood my post completely.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

but....

[/quote]Ive already said that I live in Sheffield for this year, if you read the thread through I have said that at least twice, including when asked if I will see the player again. I was going to the Under 21s, but a family commitment and a hangover put paid to that I am afraid..... shame, as they normally play good football.[/quote]Also, Sheffield is only a three hour drive, and since I have a parking space 500 yards from Brammall Lane, I could leave Norwich now and still make it for half way through the first half.  I am back to see family, and for a months worth of my smelly student washing to be done if you must now.....

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

He used to be Good news Gordon ffs

Full of shiat!

Not the first time you''ve been spouting crap

[/quote]I never used to be Good news Gordon, thank you very much. I used to be ryan85k.....In fact I think you will find that I was the one that put Good news Gordon to bed by rubbishing every one of his claims. I suggest that you get your facts straight, perhaps by using the search facility.In fact, I have only ever passed on genuine information, and it was me that contacted a former colleague at the club to confirm that good news gordon was a bullsh*tter.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Full of shiat!

[/quote]I never used to be Good news Gordon, thank you very much. I used to be ryan85k.....In fact I think you will find that I was the one that put Good news Gordon to bed by rubbishing every one of his claims. I suggest that you get your facts straight, perhaps by using the search facility.In fact, I have only ever passed on genuine information, and it was me that contacted a former colleague at the club to confirm that good news gordon was a bullsh*tter.

[/quote]You may also recall me thread in which I told you all that we had four triallists at Colney and their positions, and that this is why the press were banned. Two days later it was confirmed by Archant that we had a right back and a centre back on trial.  I dont know why I bother even sharing this stuff with you, if I then become victim of unfair and untrue accusations and a ''witch hunt''.  I didnt have to bother spending 15 minutes typing on here.In the future you can stick it up your jacksie.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]I can tell you what happened to James Hollman.  He was sacked for touting youth ''keepers to other clubs.[/quote]So says the rumours, but why would the club object to this if they were then proceed to sell our most talented young goalkeeper? As far as Im concerned Joe Lewis was sad to leave, he was under contract and Norwich didnt have to accept the offer. Double standards dont you think?

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Full of shiat!

[/quote]Ive just sent you a private message, but since you think its ok to accuse me on the board of being Good News Gordon when im not, then I can think it is ok to share it on the board too:

You need to get your facts right sunshine.I

have never been Good News Gordon, I was in fact the person that

rubbished his claims by contacting a former colleague at Carrow Road.

There was a whole thread, started by me, proving that he was a fraud.I

do not appreciate the fact that everybody now thinks I am Good News

Gordon. I was passing on genuine information, next time I will keep it

off the board and share it with mates in the pub.I am not the

cause of the disharmony at OUR football club, thank you very much, and

thus do not want to be victim of a witch hunt like Delia or Roeder.

No, Hollman was touting for a cut of the agents fee (allegedy).NCFC sold Lewis because they had two other young keepers coming through of equal or better value (hence Chelsea''s recent link to Steer).  Lewis was not going to get a game in the first team with Marshall holding down number 1 so why keep a £600k player in the reserves when you need the money?Anyway, the whole Lewis thing is a matter of opinion.  With regards to Hollman, I have that information on relatively good authority.  I can''t prove it of course, but I trust my informant.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Full of shiat!

[/quote]You may also recall me thread in which I told you all that we had four triallists at Colney and their positions, and that this is why the press were banned. Two days later it was confirmed by Archant that we had a right back and a centre back on trial.  I dont know why I bother even sharing this stuff with you, if I then become victim of unfair and untrue accusations and a ''witch hunt''.  I didnt have to bother spending 15 minutes typing on here.In the future you can stick it up your jacksie.[/quote]Just ignore him Wes.I believe you, and i hope most the people observing think the same, or if not, are at least sensible enough to keep their mouth shut rather than start another pointless rant (of which I''m sure we can all agree, seems to be happening a little too much at the club for our liking as it is, while at board and managing level even as well as amongst the fans by the looks of it).Even if you were to make this up, not you, or anyone else would deserve the kind of abuse dished out by these mindless fans (that seem all to common nowadays unfortunately), and as we ignore them, we can only hope they begin to see sense, and stop being such t***''s.As far as I''m concerned, I''d be happy to see you keep dishing out all information Norwich related on these pink ''un boards available to you, and hopefully other decent fans (as well as me), will thank you and will remain eternally grateful! :)