Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Do Forest have undersoil heating?

It isn''t a new ground, but would you honestly have put it past them installing it while they were in the Prem, isn''t it a requirement up there?

And I don''t want it called off, I''m going UNLIKE you Wiz.

It''s not a new ground, but will have the undersoil heating or similar facilities, I seem to remember all grounds in the old First Division before they became the Premiership had to install it or have covers to cope with cold conditions. Mr Chase was always on about it.... lol

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

With plunging temperatures and bloody snow forcast for Saturday do Forest have undersoil heating?

Remember, its a tea time kick of too.

[/quote]

Surely an anti-snow hex will resolve the problem anyway?

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

With plunging temperatures and bloody snow forcast for Saturday do Forest have undersoil heating?

Remember, its a tea time kick of too.

[/quote]

Surely an anti-snow hex will resolve the problem anyway?

[/quote]well - the hex would keep the pitch clear, but to be effective, it would have to keep a 30 mile radius around the ground clear - i seemed to remember a match at sunderland was abandoned once, not cos the pitch was snow bound, cos it had been cleared, but the police feared it was too dangerous for fans to travel to the ground??!

Got a feeling of ''deja vu''? ...went up to Derby in a heavy blizzard and lost 2-1 just a couple of weeks back and will be tracing virtually the same route in what sounds like it could be similar weather conditions...but if nothing else "Lets all have a disco, lets all have a disco, la la la la ", what have we got to lose?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]With plunging temperatures and bloody snow forcast for Saturday do Forest have undersoil heating?

Remember, its a tea time kick of too.[/quote]I must admit wiz, I do worry about you watching football in the cold weather. So, find a chair away from the window (too drafty), throw a rug over your knees, sit back and enjoy. Remember to leave your teeth in the jar because if you start shouting at Roeder or the Doc, you''ll splatter your dinner all over the TV screen and then you won''t be able to see what''s happening. If Jamie lad comes on for the last ten minutes and misses a sitter, please don''t get upset because we''ll all know it''s Glenns fault so just take another swig of JD and keep calm. And finally, don''t get too upset if we do win because although it''s the worst thing that can happen for the club at least it will keep smudger away for a few days! [8-|]

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]Got a feeling of ''deja vu''? ...went up to Derby in a heavy blizzard and lost 2-1 just a couple of weeks back and will be tracing virtually the same route in what sounds like it could be similar weather conditions...but if nothing else "Lets all have a disco, lets all have a disco, la la la la ", what have we got to lose?[/quote]

Must have been very heavy blizzard as you missed Derby''s third goal

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]With plunging temperatures and bloody snow forcast for Saturday do Forest have undersoil heating?

Remember, its a tea time kick of too.[/quote]I must admit wiz, I do worry about you watching football in the cold weather. So, find a chair away from the window (too drafty), throw a rug over your knees, sit back and enjoy. Remember to leave your teeth in the jar because if you start shouting at Roeder or the Doc, you''ll splatter your dinner all over the TV screen and then you won''t be able to see what''s happening. If Jamie lad comes on for the last ten minutes and misses a sitter, please don''t get upset because we''ll all know it''s Glenns fault so just take another swig of JD and keep calm. And finally, don''t get too upset if we do win because although it''s the worst thing that can happen for the club at least it will keep smudger away for a few days! [8-|]

[/quote]

Its Jim Bean actually Lapps............its slightly cheaper than Jack Daniels.............but has the same effect![:S]

And its my 50 inch TV screen! [:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]

[/quote]

All that proves is that you''re more of a mug than I thought you were![:|]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]
... i seemed to remember a match at sunderland was abandoned once, not cos the pitch was snow bound, cos it had been cleared, but the police feared it was too dangerous for fans to travel to the ground??!
[/quote]

It was the promotion season, the last weekend in Febuary I believe. I was flying up from Heathrow, had the worst landing I''ve ever known at Newcastle on a just cleared runway, didn''t think we were going to stop! Got on the bus to the terminal, turned on my phone and then discovered the game was off. Ended up catching the next plane back to London, one of the last to leave Newcastle airport that day.

No Wiz it proves that while I am away at University I don''t get to use my season ticket, so I take advantage of going to the games closest to me...and that means the Forest game.

Yes we will probably lose, especially as we are on TV, but I don''t care I will support my team through thick and thin.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]No Wiz it proves that while I am away at University I don''t get to use my season ticket, so I take advantage of going to the games closest to me...and that means the Forest game. Yes we will probably lose, especially as we are on TV, but I don''t care I will support my team through thick and thin.[/quote]

Im suprised you have time to go to any games with your World at War commitments! LOL. [:D] 14 hrs at last count?!

Haha, luckily being at Uni I live with 2 other guys so it''s not just that I have no life I promise, it''s not all my doing lol!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Haha, luckily being at Uni I live with 2 other guys so it''s not just that I have no life I promise, it''s not all my doing lol![/quote]

Haha, I suppose you will be blaming them for bringing down your scores next! Great game though isnt it? Am gonna hammer it tonight if you''re up for some clan action? Barldawg is always up for it.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ncfcstar"]

[/quote]

All that proves is that you''re more of a mug than I thought you were![:|]

[/quote]Right so people that actually watch the team are mugs, hmmm

The way I look at things at the moment is I might as well see Norwich lose away as lose at home...at least there is a good atmosphere on away trips, which is more than I can say for most of the areas that I sit in at Carra.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]With plunging temperatures and bloody snow forcast for Saturday do Forest have undersoil heating?

[/quote]

Its Jim Bean actually Lapps............its slightly cheaper than Jack Daniels.............but has the same effect![:S]

[/quote]

Now Wiz you lovely old boy, I always thought it was Jim Beam, as I drink nothing stronger than beer I could be wrong but have a look at the label never mind the cork, or have you a substitute?....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]With plunging temperatures and bloody snow forcast for Saturday do Forest have undersoil heating?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now Wiz you lovely old boy, I always thought it was Jim Beam, as I drink nothing stronger than beer I could be wrong but have a look at the label never mind the cork, or have you a substitute?....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Well spotted you lovely old drinker you! what am I like? hic, and its only, hic, 8.15pm. 

We need an edit hic button!   [:D]