Sign in to follow this  
Kingy

Leave us alone!

Its really ***ing me off..... All the media and pundits keep ***ing us of and saying we''re going straight back down. Why cant they just give us a chance and leave us to play our football?

Yeah they can have there opinions, but some of the views i have read in the papers and heard on the tv are below the belt and just taking the ***.

I really hope more than anything that we stay in the Premiership this season, not only for the club and the fans but just to show all of these that we are good enough.

Anyway, I thought yesterday was a fair result. Both teams running there guts out in there first game back in the Premiership.

3 points would have been alot better but it was always going to be hard on the opening day againts Palace.

Now its Manchester United, Newcastle United and Aresnal next 3 games......how many points do u think we''ll have on the board at 7pm on August 28th after the Arsenal game at home?????

Keep Faith in the Canaries

Kingy

The best thing is if we do go down, they will be like told you so, as if they have got some sort of wonderful future vision thing!

Yeah I agree with you! It''s really annoying but I''m trying tu just ignore them!

Well if we play our own game and concentrate 100% we will have 5 points after the Arsenal game.
Then we can go out and fight down the other s****** in the Prem!

going down wont be the worst thing that happens to this club- obviously i want us to stay up but if we do struggle and get relegated we keep the top players then come back the next year even stronger, eg- not many people are saying wba are going straight down.

you no they say the season isn''t a sprint its a marathon, well you could say that about the next 3-4 years!!