Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Simon Lappin

I think he should be given a second chance too!!!!

Can''t be any worse than what we''ve got!!!!

BRING BACK LAPPIN!!!!

any idea why lappin is still at the club?  Roeder catagorically stated that he has no future here and has no chance of getting 1st team football.  Yet, we pay his wages every week.

I agree with you though and believe that he is a pretty decent squad player.  Can play anywhere on the left and can play centre back and centre mid also. He can take a decent set piece too. Not a fantastic player by any stretch of the imagination, but how many of the players we have at the moment can we say that about anyway?!!

[quote user="bigbear"]

any idea why lappin is still at the club?  Roeder catagorically stated that he has no future here and has no chance of getting 1st team football.  Yet, we pay his wages every week.

[/quote]

Well my guess would be that he''s sitting out his contract until he can move where he likes for free and get a higher wage at another club because there''d be no transfer fee involved.

i agree to deserves another chance hes got a good left foot i remember the goal against luton from the free kick.awesome strike

Personally I''d play Bell on the right and Lappin on the left especially away. That way I think we would have two very solid lines of four which would be hard to break down. With those two pinging accurate crosses in, we would be bound to score a few.