Sign in to follow this  
sponger

doncaster want cureton

Why the hell are certain people on this board blaming Roeder for J.C''s poor form? The fact is that atm he is the worst striker we have.

I would pick any of : lita, sibs, lupoli , ahead of him. Yes he may have scored a lot of goals for Colly-who? but he was playing alongside the quality hold up play of Iwelumo.

I blame Roeder for a lot of things, J.C''s poor form? I do not

[quote user="CT"]

Why the hell are certain people on this board blaming Roeder for J.C''s poor form? The fact is that atm he is the worst striker we have.

I would pick any of : lita, sibs, lupoli , ahead of him. Yes he may have scored a lot of goals for Colly-who? but he was playing alongside the quality hold up play of Iwelumo.

[/quote]Really? The same Roeder who couldn''t get goal-scoring form out of any of the strikers we have had at this club (apart from Lita but we can all see he is well above this level). Why has Alan Irvine managed to turn Chris Brown into an effectively player at this level yet Roeder has made nothing of either the players he had when he arrived or any of the players he has brought in.

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="CT"]

[/quote]

Really? The same Roeder who couldn''t get goal-scoring form out of any of the strikers we have had at this club (apart from Lita but we can all see he is well above this level). Why has Alan Irvine managed to turn Chris Brown into an effectively player at this level yet Roeder has made nothing of either the players he had when he arrived or any of the players he has brought in.
[/quote]

You tell them Fellas.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

regardless of how much you lot dont rate him

loaning him to fellow relagtion candidate is pure stupidity

[/quote]

You are an expert on that.

Good job Reading don''t see it that way

[/quote]

what you on about? reading nowhere near you in the league

its like wolves needing left winger and birmingham loaning us mcsheffrey who out of favour

never going to happen.

if you mean lita then the loan move is ok as your not threating reading, but lita may take points off other teams - which it has done in our game

but loaning a player out to relegation rival in a move which could potential strengthen them and keep them up is crazy.

not hard to understand that is it!

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="we are top league we are top league "]

regardless of how much you lot dont rate him

loaning him to fellow relagtion candidate is pure stupidity

[/quote]

You are an expert on that.

Good job Reading don''t see it that way

[/quote]

what you on about? reading nowhere near you in the league

its like wolves needing left winger and birmingham loaning us mcsheffrey who out of favour

never going to happen.

if you mean lita then the loan move is ok as your not threating reading, but lita may take points off other teams - which it has done in our game

but loaning a player out to relegation rival in a move which could potential strengthen them and keep them up is crazy.

not hard to understand that is it!

[/quote]

We8 is spot on! i cant believe anyone is seriously considering taking the risk of loaning Curo out to a relegation rival! should he start scoring goals it wil be unforgiveable and (yet another) rod to beat the manager with..... but then maybe thats why a few want jamie loaned out.

jas :)

[quote user="Fellas"][quote user="CT"]

[/quote]

Really? The same Roeder who couldn''t get goal-scoring form out of any of the strikers we have had at this club (apart from Lita but we can all see he is well above this level). Why has Alan Irvine managed to turn Chris Brown into an effectively player at this level yet Roeder has made nothing of either the players he had when he arrived or any of the players he has brought in.
[/quote]

Do you include Arturo Lupoli in that Fellas? [:^)]