Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

new away strip for next season - celtic hoops???

yeah, we know both celtics and welsh national side, have yellow jerseys and green shorts for their away strips, so what if we adopted one of these home strips as our away strip for next season...either celtics green and white hoops of the welsh dragons best red - but we''ve done the red haven''t we - so hows a bout the green and white hoops???  and rather than just wearing it 5 times a season, how about making it a permanent away strip for the season...who needs a marketing manager at carra with brill ideas like these??? [;)]

what do you lot reckon - is it a flyer - or a lead balloon???

Why  would we want to ape either a Scottish or a Welsh team?!

Having said that, white and green is the classic City away colours for me.  The Asics strip of of 90/91 season springs to mind... a white kit with a green pin-stripe would be good.

The general quality of the kits has been apalling for some time now...

Arrrrgghh! NO!

As a Glasgow Rangers follower as well, I currently find it sicken to see Celtic wear my beloved Canary Yellow n Green colours!

Saying that, I would also find it sickening to see us in Tractor Blue on away...

OTBC!

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]

Here''s a suggestion...our kit from the 1921-23 seasons...and no this is not from memory!

see http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/Norwich_City.htm for some other nostalgic suggestions.

[/quote]good spot - theres some great kits on display there, and yeah, the above one hooley looks pretty snazzy...as a founder of Division3 - lets hope we don''t end up there next season, wearing one of those kits!!!but also, was surprised how the designs and colours varied so much from season to season, these days we stick to yella tops and green shorts - yawn...zzzzzzzi think any of those ole kits would do as next years away kits...

To be honest I''ll just be grateful if we''re still in this Division so I''m not really concerned about a new away strip!

The away strip should be white or green anyway!

This years black version is stupid!