Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

Mr Fleck

I just read this on the Evening News website.  Fair play Flecky, you''re one of my all time favourite players and IMO this makes him even more of a legend!!http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED20%20Nov%202008%2015%3A14%3A36%3A180

someone who stayed in the area long after he retired.. someone who wanted to play win and score for norwich., now helping youngsters , flecky your a star on and off the pitch.

Flecky is one of my all time heroes. I met him and his wife a long long  time ago where I worked, was invited to their home, then taken to the game and then entertained in the players lounge. You can''t imagine what a treat that was in those days.

He''s a lovely thoughtfull person and I''m so pleased to read that he''s got himself a job where he can share his enthusiam and help these needy youngsters.

What a star!

i remember when i was a teen  and him and gunny were at the talk of the east..lovely guy couldnt understand a word he said though.. but good on him  , all the lads from that time were a good bunch, nice to see norwich having decent people play for them , not like that idiot at ipswich.

[quote user="singing canary"]i remember when i was a teen  and him and gunny were at the talk of the east..lovely guy couldnt understand a word he said though.. but good on him  , all the lads from that time were a good bunch, nice to see norwich having decent people play for them , not like that idiot at ipswich.[/quote]

I remember seeing Flecky & Gunny out in the City a few times, always talked to you, and always happy to sign autographs and have photo''s taken with people.

By heck we had a good team didn''t we?  Fantastic football, great players and superb times.

Well done Flecky, proud of you then and now [Y]

I saw it as a feature on the local TV news....Total admiration for Flecky - and the pupils certainly seem to appreciate him.[:D] 

Top Fella that ''Mr Fleck.''[Y]

Always my favourite City player by a garden mile!. A true character with ability by the bucket load, not afraid of any reputations and always gave 110% was absolutely gutted when he left to join Chelsea but was great when he rejoined the club for a second time although obviously not as productive as his first stint.

IMHO a tragedy that he has never been involved at the club in some mgmt/coaching position as I always felt his passion & knowledge would have produced great results for the club, another indication  the club has lost touch with its roots and core values under Delias reins as per the youth coming through....

Anyway Flecky all the best and thanks for many great memories when we were a great club.....

PS. You never know there may be vacancies at CR in the forseeable, reckon you would make a good chaiman/manager!! lol