Sign in to follow this  
YGB

GO AWAY [this is for ncfc fans]

why do palace and west brom and scum fans come here this is for norwich fans i think we shud start a petition 2 get them out! ncfc 4 life

Sorry shady, but as far as most of the posters on here are concerned, all are welcome as long as they come on here to have an informed, sensible discussion - we don''t however, welcome people who come on here just to have a go......

Sad muppett! If your not able to hold a conversation with a fellow football fan who happens to support a different team then your one hell of a sad individual. Have you ever thought that maybe palace and west brom fans come on here cause we all find ourselves in the same position and we are all looking forward to this season?

I''m with Temp. I enjoy talking to other fans, it gives some much needed perspective! It helps if they are willing to have a sensible discussion (unlike the Rivals boards), on that score Gav has been very welcome this afternoon!

Thanks guys. i look forward to talking on monday following the game. Have a good weekend all, enjoy the game tomorrow.

I agree with you, Temp and Ama, I also like to hear other fans'' points of view, but not if they have had a complete lobotomy like that Liverpool fan who paid us a most unwelcome visit recently! Thanks Gav for your contributions today...not at all like our Scouse ''friend''.

I have to say that I occasionally post on some Rivals sites and I have been made most welcome on the Arsenal board (where I tell them about how young Mr. Bentley is faring), on the Pompey board (where someone keeps offering to buy me cider on the green near to Fratton Park!!!), and on the Baggies'' site, where I try to put things from our perspective when they occasionally become delusional about why Hucks signed for us. (Apparently we simply offered far too much money and he couldn''t turn us down!!!) Anyway, I find that if you approach respectfully and talk (relatively) sensibly, then those boards are generally fine.
Perhaps it has something to do with my gender? Maybe they are not used to engaging electronically with members of the opposite sex?! There''s the answer, Ama - post as Ameliancfc and you''re away!!!

I''m with Temp, Ama and Suse here. I see no reason why other fans can''t come on here. its not an exclusive Norwich site. If anybody wants to come on here and say how rubbish we are or anything like that, I''m sure we will have a million and one counter arguements! it all makes for good footballing debates.

Keep the faith

I quite agree as long as people are respectful it doesnt matter who they support we''ll always welcome and listen to their views and comments on here.Like Susie I regularly post on ther clubs forums and have always been made to feel most welcome.

"You can''t beat a bit of banter!" Communication, Communication and.....Communication!

It''s what it''s all about, and what city angel quite rightly says, that as long as people are respectful on this site. Also generate a bit of humour to keep my ''chins up!''

I used to go on the Official Site quite often, but it''s got a tadge nasty, immature and vindictive, which is sad really......Never mind though, this forum certainly makes up for it. ;~)

"Welcome to all footy fans and keep it pleasant!" (Express yourselves)

Well, well, well! Haven''t we all been good boys and girls and taken our spoonful of "civility" medicine today. I hope you are all able to apply the same kind of reaction to one of your own ( people like me, I might add ) in the future when I offer objective, albeit sometimes contrary opinions on this board. If you can''t manage to do this then I now know the alternative open to me. Change my name and pretend to don the shirt of a competing team.

The question is, would blue and white suit you, YC? No, I can tell you are yellow through and through! I''m sure I wouldn''t suss you out, but I bet others would love to try and might succeed. (How are you getting news of the game tomorrow, by the way? Is it live on tv over there or can you only get some highlights or commentary if you''re lucky? Just wondered).

You will be in my thoughts tomorrow YC, as I proudly take my seat in the City Stand, but only for a milli-second (or less) as unfortunately, more important events will be occuring in our Premiership Stadium.....Then, soon afterwards, a post-match visit to the bustling pub, for copius amounts of frothing real ale with my chums. Your most welcome to join us, as we are all civilised and old enough to partake in the grape....Although sadly YC, Concorde has been de-commisioned, and it may be a bit tight arriving here on time aboard a sub-sonic airliner. Still, never mind matey, I''m sure other opportunities will hopefully arise, enjoy your Bud, Michelob, Miller lite or whatever. "Cheers!" Mello ;~)

Yankee,
You know we all love you really, the board just wouldnt be the same without you.
Whats your prediction for tomorrow and have you joined our prediction league?

everyone has, its sooo confusing with soooooo many people with the same team names!

Thank you for the civil responses. To susie b, I am listening on the radio. My TV package does not show the game as being televised here ( unless I''m missing something ). To Mello Yello, given the sad state of the stock market I do not have enough money to fly anywhere at the moment. That basically leaves swimming and I''m not sure I would arrive until next season, at which point we could be hosting Mark Rivers and Iwan Roberts at Carrow Road, who might return to do a number on us. Isn''t that a terrible thought? And dear cityangel, full of loving thoughts as usual ( you must take tablets for this type of disease ), I will continue, along with 1st Wizard, to refrain from participation in foolish predictions. Given that most participants usually predict a Norwich victory it should not take many points to run away with the roses this season. The only thing I will predict is that if we lose this match tomorrow the Norwich pubs will be in a quandry. They face rags or riches. Either everyone goes straight home to bed after the match and pulls the covers over their head or, conversely, everyone goes to the pubs and drowns their sorrow. I will be quite happy that my body is absent from either of those environments. Good night.

yankee, give it a rest mate, you know we lovely little brits just love to spill over with love and compassion to our fellow footie fans

yesterday, as i knew i would, i had a few very friendly discssions after the game with palace fans, to a man (and some women!) they all agreed we were good for the prem, and we all wished each other well and chatted quiet amicably behind the barclay stand, no trouble, no aggro, just a common love of football

arrogance is not to be encouraged - part of the joy of being a football fan (and i only speak for myself on this one) is meeting others who love football, but another team, we are all football fans after all, and should recognise that fact above all else, i mean yankee as you know, some of my own friends are s*ummers, sorry, ipswich fans (he he, well done yesterday!)

you know you LOVE being chief wind up artist on here, and as for putting on an opposing shirt, well how are the negociations going for the norwich-ipswich merger? lol