Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

FOREST

Forest seem ready for today''s crucial game:

"We have not spoken about the week, just Norwich," he said.

"We need to get the momentum and sometimes we can be accused of looking too far ahead in terms of what we could gain this week. The important thing is to focus on this one.

"It is important to extend the run, but it is also apparent to us that we need a victory.

"That would then make the unbeaten run look better."

Unfortunately i can see us losing there today, which would be a shame cosidering it is a 6-pointer.

Please could i have some sensible replies after I had to report ''Thirst Wizard'' for using abusive language on my first thread last night.

No Hoolahan and no Loopy Lou will mean we''ll lose for sure....

PS....Bollocks

Unfortunately, I think you are right. However, if we could sneak a win it would temporarily ease our relegation fears.

As you say, it is a BIG 6-pointer!

Glad to see you are back on the board after receiving idiotic & abusive responses to your first thread last night from both ''Thirst Wizard'' & ''Canaries in Bed''.

You indicated that you are 13, & have had a season ticket holder for 8 years. It is interesting to have commentary from young supporters.

Let''s keep our fingers crossed for tonight.

everything points to a forest win.

so we''ll probably win.

you can''t predict anything this season... why i bother with the prediction league i''ve no idea!

come on city.