Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

What a weird day...

[quote user="CT "]City actually win on sky! I was proud of you lads during the game , and wore my city shirt in the pub with pride[:)]

Also wtf[:S]  why is there a ''CT 2''? There''s only 1 CT [:P]
[/quote]

1 CT too many though ...

[quote user="CT 3"]

im just regurgitating worthless comments like all of us CT''s

love the one x

[/quote]you''re blatantly ncfc_shaun, if people are that irritated by me then i get the message [:$] bye for now guys

this is not ncfc shaun. dont leave its only a bit of fun. sorry to cause any offence x

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Actually it''s kind of a compliment, I mean look at 1st Wizard.

Oh.

[/quote]LMAO.

Now now CT. Do calm down. Thanks for the aimless assumption that it was me though, unfortunately, you were incorrect. Although I do have a bit of advice for you... Your ''I''m the real CT, nobody else is...'' or whatever it is that your new username consists of really isn''t needed. I''m quite sure people are able to notice the use of the letters ''2'' and ''3'' at the end of the other two users names, and realise that they are not you. But suit yourself. If it makes you feel happy.

Anyway. I can''t believe your that bothered. I thought you would have liked the attention ... Maybe, maybe not [:^)]

[quote user="we are top league we are top league "]i can confirm it isnt me! as i would never create another account would i [;)][/quote]

Only to cheat on the free bet pages,which proved to a lot of people what a low life you really are.