Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Missed the game....

Through choice! Can the fans who watched the game give me a quick run down on the teams performance? SKY + it but not sure if it''s worth watching the full game or just picking through the goals.

Good win but don''t get carried away AGAIN!!

Watched it on sky as well, v. proud of the boys.Marshall - not at fault for goal IMO, clever little turn from the striker who tucked it away. Some great savesCroft- some good movement and a good ball in for the winnerDoherty- MORON, hasnt changed, sent offLita- quiet, Bell- some good balls into the boxPatti- good strike to put us 1 up Curo- did naff allSome of my key performances

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Through choice! Can the fans who watched the game give me a quick run down on the teams performance? SKY + it but not sure if it''s worth watching the full game or just picking through the goals.

Good win but don''t get carried away AGAIN!!

[/quote]btw city''s goals are coming up on SSN

[quote user="CT "]Watched it on sky as well, v. proud of the boys.

Marshall - not at fault for goal IMO, clever little turn from the striker who tucked it away. Some great saves

Croft- some good movement and a good ball in for the winner

Doherty- MORON, hasnt changed, sent off

Lita- quiet,

Bell- some good balls into the box

Patti- good strike to put us 1 up

Curo- did naff all

Some of my key performances
[/quote]

Marshall: was brilliant tonight, but his slip did cost us the goal - made up for it with 4 or 5 quality saves

Lita : Might have have looked quiet as he had 0 chances but i thought he worked his t*its off as lone striker.

Patti: Great to see him get a goal, 110% for work and effort - great stuff

A good dogged performance away from home with 10 men for nearly all game. Clingan was superb when put into defence and i thought Crofty tracked back well and got some timely tackles in. Well done lads.

[quote user="CT "]Curo- did naff all[/quote]Has anyone ever done anything other than naff all as an unused sub?

[quote user="CT - the first one and the REAL ONE"]Watched it on sky as well, v. proud of the boys.Marshall - not at fault for goal IMO, clever little turn from the striker who tucked it away. Some great savesCroft- some good movement and a good ball in for the winnerDoherty- MORON, hasnt changed, sent offLita- quiet, Bell- some good balls into the boxPatti- good strike to put us 1 up Curo- did naff allSome of my key performances[/quote]Your the moron CT, yes a very bad error from Doc but the guys been superb since he came back. And Curo? Er, he didnt come on.

We scored twice, they scored once, how about that  - Big Bob

Actually, we scored only once.  They scored twice, but one of them went into their own net, just like last week vs. Swansea. 

Thanks for the feedback people,watched the game late last night while trying to stay awake for the big fight, A good three points,some good performances and the fans were different class!!!