Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Rodent is at it again.

Ok, I thought thats what it was but I wasn''t sure.

You''ve got back yourself, if you can''t who else will??? It''s not arrogance just self belief.

If we all gave up the first time someone doubted us where would we all be???

[quote user="Jonzey"]

Yawn, typical gimme gimme gimme now modern supporters.

Roeder has done a good job plugging the gap in the squad with the loan signings. We were even more useless before he came along, now we''re just mostly useless which for me is improvement.

Maybe if we scrape a low to mid table end position he can build with some permanent signings next season. But these things take time?!!

Your panic, SACK HIM boring responses are so annoying. What do we do if we did sack him, were does the money to pay off his contract come from, who is the next manager, what happens to Roeders players, where does the next manager get money from to buy or loan his players? Questions you clearly don''t understand.

[/quote]

Agree with all that

[quote user="IBA"]. The ''fantasy'' is a knight in shining Euros swanning in and appointing Wengar manager. The real world is Roeder, The board, a thin squad, talented loan players and a great fan base[/quote]

And that.

[quote user="Jonzey"]

Roeder has done a good job plugging the gap in the squad with the loan signings. We were even more useless before he came along, now we''re just mostly useless which for me is improvement.

Maybe if we scrape a low to mid table end position he can build with some permanent signings next season. But these things take time?!!

Your panic, SACK HIM boring responses are so annoying. What do we do if we did sack him, were does the money to pay off his contract come from, who is the next manager, what happens to Roeders players, where does the next manager get money from to buy or loan his players? Questions you clearly don''t understand.

Take a leaf from those superb away fans in Nottingham tonight and get behind your team.

[/quote]No one ever answers these questions though, its not the pinkun way.

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="Jonzey"]

Take a leaf from those superb away fans in Nottingham tonight and get behind your team.

[/quote]

No one ever answers these questions though, its not the pinkun way.
[/quote]

Of course they don''t answer them.

What they do like is calling people names, calling for protests, expecting people to give away assets for nothing etc oh!!! and they expect people to pull money from thin air as well.

[quote user="Bring-on-Flecky"]I admire him! I rather have a confident manager like GR than a feeble one.[/quote]

I do as well.

I also admire the way he shot that guy down at the AGM with the England manager comment as well.

I nearly P***ed myself when I read that the next morning.

Fancy saying that you know more because you can see more from the Upper Barclay than the manager can. Maybe you can at the time but what abouty pro-zone and access to game footage afterwards from all the camera angles.

Most people blame others for their own inadequacy. Mr Roeder is blaming previous managers, the board and the fans (I think that just about covers everyone) for his teams woeful performances this season but what you wont find is Mr Roeder ever admitting he was wrong or made a mistake, I think its somewhere in the Gospel of Glenn..I am never wrong.

Maybe Mr Roeder should tuck into some humble pie and become more human before he falls off his own very high pedestal

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Our Manager should take a leaf out of Tony Mowbray''s book when Tony was interviewed after their defeat against Stoke.....Now, that''s the way to conduct yourself when questioned on your tactics etc.....Nice bloke.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Our Manager should take a leaf out of Tony Mowbray''s book when Tony was interviewed after their defeat against Stoke.....Now, that''s the way to conduct yourself when questioned on your tactics etc.....Nice bloke.[/quote]Nice bloke.However, he has (Kevin Keegan style) admitted on more than one occasion this season that he hasn''t got a clue how to turn round his team''s fortunes. Can you imagine the message that is sending to the players? Can you see Fergie, Wenger, Mourinho, Capello admitting that?It''s one thing being nice and reasonable as a person, but succesful football managers tend to be single-minded gits.

[quote user="BBFF"]

Most people blame others for their own inadequacy. Mr Roeder is blaming previous managers, the board and the fans (I think that just about covers everyone) for his teams woeful performances this season but what you wont find is Mr Roeder ever admitting he was wrong or made a mistake, I think its somewhere in the Gospel of Glenn..I am never wrong.

Maybe Mr Roeder should tuck into some humble pie and become more human before he falls off his own very high pedestal

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more!

Roeders piece in yesterdays EDP was cringeworthy like his performance at the AGM, I mean giving himself a vote of confidence and continually going on about our lack of finances like we''re the only club in debt!

Great much needed result albeit against a very poor side and we had to thank Marshall for an outstanding display to keep us in it!

I bet Roeder(nowhere) will play on this result for ages like he did the freakish one off win against Wolves!

I know money is tight and it would cost a lot to pay Rodent of but would that be cheaper than keeping him in charge too long cause I believe even if we don''t go down this season we won''t be far of the drop and season ticket sales for next year will be down!

We''re

Where in the article did it quote Roeder giving himself a vote of confidence, if you are so quick to accuse the Club of spin all the time, at least have the good grace to accept the spin Archant have put on the story ffs

Figure of speech - The one thing I''ve got in common with Roeder(nowhere) not good with words!

The whole article was just about Roeder trying to justifying his poor record at Norwich, in other terms giving himself the vote of confidence!

Yes we all know that the Norwich managerial hotseat is getting nearly as unviable as the Newcastle one but if that article was not Roeder(nowhere) giving himself the vote of confidence in all but name then I don''t know what is!

Roeder won us the game last night by being brave enough to pull Omosuzi, who was an accident waiting to happen,and putting Sammy at the back.I''m not a Roeder fan, but anyone who has any understanding of football should be able to see that.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Roeder won us the game last night by being brave enough to pull Omosuzi, who was an accident waiting to happen,and putting Sammy at the back.I''m not a Roeder fan, but anyone who has any understanding of football should be able to see that.[/quote]

agreed Beauseant.. im sad to say but Omozusi looks like he should be playing at least 3 divisions lower than he actually is.. he looks physically scared every game! it was brave of roeder to take him off as i feel he would of cost us the game if he stayed on.

jas :)

Well as much as i understand the frustration gr can only do so much from the sidelines and from what i saw was doing a fair bit of paceing and hand waveing. The blame in my opinion lays solely with the players there were so many loose balls and badly placed passes last night and once again donkey doc complete liability .Kennedy didnt look all that commanding so we need another over haul of the defence because they are just not good enough marshall once again outstanding, he won us that game but then there was some really good stuff as well. Lita on his own didnt really do much bell looks good and crofty did alot of running and i dont understand why matty p gets some much tosh as i rate him and scored his first goal as well well played again matty. But as for the  bad passes to me they looked like a team who still havent gelled yet but it will come eventually.

[quote user="Titanic"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Someone should start writing speeches for him because he clearly doesn''t think about what he''s saying before it dribbles out of his mouth! This is hilarious. Someone working in professional football preaching about "the real world". That is downright offensive. Glenn, when you are working a 60 hour week and are still considering having to get an evening job at a pub JUST to pay the mortgage on your 3 bed ex council semi and put food on your family''s table THEN you can come back and talk about the real world. Ignorant fool.[/quote]

Well said, agree with you 100%.

[/quote]

He meant the real world of football, I suppose, where players earn more in a week than others in a year.