I think we played well. That was as good a Norwich performance as pretty much any game last season. Last season we scored a winner right at the death -and if we had on Sat wed all be celebrating now instead of feeling deflated. So for me-great performance, that''s it. You cant fault the effort of the team, let''s just enjoy what follows! Palace are a tough team, we rarely get much against them do we? Bring on the big boys!!

Ama, I couldn''t agree with you more...

I may not have been at the game on saturday, and I haven''t read any of the media reports, aprt from on this here dear site of ours. But I am happy with the point for sure.

Palace was the easiest game on paper of the whole season, but to miss out on all 3 points is not the end of the world. I think that the team will take heart from the performance and will have benefitted from their first competitive game together. They can only gel more from here. The next few weeks are the tough ones, and we''ll be grateful for any points that we can get in the next 3 games. If we can get even 1 point from Man Utd, Newcastle and Arsenal, then we can be happy that we can fight in this division. 2 points or more and we''ll make other people stand up and take notice.

The big thing for me, are the performances. If we go to Old Trafford and St. James'' Park and play out of our skins but still lose, then there are still positives to take away for the rest of the season. My impression from the Palace game is that the performance was good, and this is why I am happy with the point.

I dreamed last night that Sutton scored the winner at Old Trafford. As you say, bring em on...

Quite. The easiest game on paper. But it doesn''t work like that. We''ve got a draw where we were hoping for a win and somewhere down the line the opposite will happen, that''s football.

I thought a draw was a fair result. There was always the danger that the two teams would cancel each other out. I would rather have one point on the board so we don''t have the potential stigma of being classified ''pointless'' by the media if the next three games go wrong.

We''re not really gonna know where we''re going until about 10 games in. In any case, I really believe we are gonna get at least one good result from Man U, N''ewcastle and Arsenal. Bring it on!