Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Well done Glen!

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Hey???? The only thing he did right was play Marshall as he won us the game...we were terrible without him![/quote]That my friend is absolute rubbish!

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Hey???? The only thing he did right was play Marshall as he won us the game...we were terrible without him![/quote]

What are you on about?

Typical message board negative boll*cks

[quote user="Snakepit boys"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]Hey???? The only thing he did right was play Marshall as he won us the game...we were terrible without him![/quote]

That my friend is absolute rubbish!
[/quote]

Sorry but you''re wrong SB, had it not been for Marshy''s 5 excellent saves...............

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Snakepit boys"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]Hey???? The only thing he did right was play Marshall as he won us the game...we were terrible without him![/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry but you''re wrong SB, had it not been for Marshy''s 5 excellent saves...............

[/quote]

But isn''t that a bit like saying that Manure wouldn''t have qualified for the Champions League without Ronaldo''s 40 odd goals last season.

I was under the impression that that is what we are paying him for. [:)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Yes MP, but it does illustrate how many chances Forest had, compared to us.[/quote]

It is to be expected when we play the game with 10 men for 70 minutes...

Excellent win tonight - saw some of it on Sky and it looked like a good battling performance to me.  Well done you lot.

I''ve not seen Clingan for you before but on what I saw he looks a first class player to me - looks like a good reader of the game.

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Hey???? The only thing he did right was play Marshall as he won us the game...we were terrible without him![/quote]

I thought Clingan had a good match aswell as Bell and Croft. The work the midfield put in was immense tonight. Not saying we were amazing or anything like that but we did show character for once.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]Hey???? The only thing he did right was play Marshall as he won us the game...we were terrible without him![/quote]That my friend is absolute rubbish![/quote]

[/quote]Wiz,Incase you failed to notice we only had 10 men and were forced to change things round. I felt we did well considering and never really came under a sustained spell of pressure. A Bloody good performance by all involved I would say. Except Doc who missed the ball by about 6 yards!!!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Can I be the first to say well done to Glen Roeder who got it spot on tonight!

Board out!!!
[/quote].

have to agree with you, had been losing faith with GR but the substitutions and all round tactics worked well tonight

Especially agree with Board out comment  [Y]

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Hey???? The only thing he did right was play Marshall as he won us the game...we were terrible without him![/quote]Now i know why i don''t bother to post on here so much with trosh like that.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t you just enjoy a win for our boys anymore?

Consider the following;

1. We were playing the bottom team (you have been a fan long enough to know what that usually means where NCFC are concerned).
  2. Live on Sky - usually a cue for total embarrassment!
  3. Prior to today, we had won something like 1out of the last 20 odd away games.
  4. Our last 2 away performances were particularly poor.
  5. 1 point in our last 4 games.
  6. Thrown away winning positions in our last 2 games.
  7. Key players absent - Stefanovic, Russell & Sibierski
  8. Our captain sent off after 20 mins when score 0-0.
  9. No recognized centre back to replace him.
  10. Conceding an equalizer just before half time.

All of the above makes this possibly are most important result of the season.

At least be gald that they have ruined another Saturday night!!

Since the result is more important than the performance at the moment then well done evryone for the three points.

We were lucky twice really, the sending off should also have bee a penalty in my opinion and that own goal was just stupid

Still I''m not complaining I backed us to both win and score 2-1 !

It was an excellent battling performance from the lads, showed some real grit and determination. Kennedy had a good game and Bell showed some real quality in spells. Lita ran his socks off and never gave up but i wouldnt want to choose between Sammy and Marsh for man of the match. Both were mighty (aside from Marsh''s slip, but we won''t mention that). Also thought the ref had a good game. Well done boys.

I thought given the circumstances (Doc being sent off early on) we did well. Marshall gave us the performance of his life and was unlucky to loose his footing leading to their goal, however he redeemed himself countless times and his saves made sure we took the points. It was a battling performance and the majority of the team gave it their all, so it was a massive improvement from late.

I am just sad Hoolahan had to go off as he was making some nice passes to Lita and Croft. Shame, but understand why he was substituted. Clingan was great also.

But have to say the stars were the 1600 fans, you were all immense. Quality singing (could hardly hear any Forest songs. Brilliant stuff. Think the number of away fans surprised the Sky commentators.

When Roeder broguth Hooly off I was thinking ''Why not Patty?''. Then guess who goes and scores a lovely taken goal!

[quote user="Largey"]When Roeder broguth Hooly off I was thinking ''Why not Patty?''. Then guess who goes and scores a lovely taken goal![/quote]

you''d take a hard working battling central midfielder off and leave us bare in the middle before a flair player when down to 10

Great result albeit against poor opposition. Marshall was our MoTM for making at least 4 stunning saves to keep us in it!

But please lets not paper over the cracks! - We''ll struggle to stay up with Roeder in charge!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I But have to say the stars were the 1600 fans, you were all immense. Quality singing (could hardly hear any Forest songs. Brilliant stuff. Think the number of away fans surprised the Sky commentators.[/quote]

Totally agree. The supporters were an absolute credit,although I suspect the topless guys must have needed treatment for hypothermia afterwards!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I But have to say the stars were the 1600 fans, you were all immense. Quality singing (could hardly hear any Forest songs. Brilliant stuff. Think the number of away fans surprised the Sky commentators.[/quote]

Totally agree. The supporters were an absolute credit,although I suspect the topless guys must have needed treatment for hypothermia afterwards!

[/quote]

i had about 5 layers on and was freezing so how they must have felt i can''t imagine, not had as much fun as that last 10mins for a very long time watching City

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Great result albeit against poor opposition. [/quote]

Who were coming off a four game unbeaten run, had won at Palace last week and who had a man advantage,at home, for over 70 minutes.

What sort of "fan" are you? We all now about the problems, we all want change, but most of us are actually Norwich City supporters who enjoy our team winning. If all you can do is damn them with faint praise I suggest you PM Wiz and have a lovely moan to each other in private.

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

the sending off should also have bee a penalty in my opinion

[/quote] Did you watch the game, the tackle was clearly outside the box. With vision like that you might as well train as a referee. [/quote]

He''s winding you up Fab. Nobody could be that stupid