Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Play on the Pitch experience, with Norwich City and Football Aid

Football Aid are back for what promises to be another thrilling season of footballing action, so forget the looming January transfer window, it’s your chance to make your own sporting history by being a part of Football Aid 2009!

Norwich City have once again teamed up with fundraising organisation Football Aid where both season ticket holders and sofa supporters alike can climb out of their comfort zone and soar straight onto the pitch with a fantastic “Live the Dream” experience.

Football Aid is a unique concept which allows fans of the beautiful game to get even closer to the team they love. In this game, everyone’s a winner. On one side of the referee’s coin, you get to Live the Dream: by pulling on your personalized shirt in the official changing room, and running down the tunnel, taking those precious first steps onto the hallowed turf, you really can live the life of a professional footballer for the day! You may even be graced with former players to play or manage your team, who in the past have included
Jeremy Goss, Darren Eadie and Dale Gordon.

And if that’s not enough, on the flip side of the coin all funds generated from the game are split between fantastic charitable causes including Norwich City’s nominated charity, the leagues nominated charity and Football Aid’s parent charity, Field of Dreams, helping to raise money and awareness for Type 1 Diabetes.

But don’t just take our word for it! Fan Declan Brady lived his dream last year and said: “I had a fantastic time. Ten out of ten to the very eloquent and enthusiastic Jeremy Goss and the good natured Bryan Gunn, who came straight from a training session.

”The whole event was extremely well organised.”

Securing your position in this unique event has never been easier with the ability to purchase online, meaning you won’t even have to pick up the phone! Visit www.footballaid.com/events and select which team you will be playing for at the end of the footballing season. If your position is not available, why not take on a new role and become The Canaries favourite new utility player?

So before the referee blows his final whistle, make sure that you’re ahead of the game and visit www.footballaid.com or contact the Football Aid sales team on 0131 220 5999 or info@footballaid.com for your chance to Live the Dream.

Football Aid was created as a unique way of raising money for charity and voluntary organisations. Through our parent charity, Field of Dreams'' multi-beneficiary grant award scheme, the funds raised from the Football Aid events are distributed to diabetes research, education and management projects plus charities nominated for funding by Norwich City FC

Sounds awesome but i have a question. Do you use the whole pitch and the actual goal and nets?If so, i wont do it

I did it a couple of years ago, expensive but it was a fantastic day, Gossy was my captain and I spent most of the 90 minutes marking Robert Fleck! Had a chance to score a few mins from the end but the keeper tipped it wide - I found out later that he was a Norwich youth keeper because that was the only position we had''nt sold!

Yes you do use the full pitch and goals (unlike the current first team [;)]) and get 45 mins each way. id id it a few years ago with Eadie and Dale Gordon playing. It was a great experience but it isn''t cheap. It''s one for the memory books really.

PS I did manage to score albeit a prod home from 5 yards out![<:o)]

I''m playing this year

I''m No. 11.  Up front.  Excited.

I''ve got a few quid in sponsorship but still looking for more...*hint hint*.[;)]