Sign in to follow this  
mickey phelans tash

Fellow Strugglers....

[quote user="CDMullins"]All of the above[/quote]

Why?

Palace and Coventry are both immediately above us in the table whilst Charlton are below. Hardly inspiring current CV''s from the managers you would prefer. All would ask ....''what money have I got to spend''? Upon finding out the answer was ''zilch'' I expect they would politely decline any offer.

We have absolutely no option but to perserve with GR and hope he turns things round. I am concerned (and have been for many months) about his man management but I still think that (on the whole) we not playing as bad as the dross under Worthy or Grant as the noose tightened round thrir necks. Had that cracking effort from Pattison hit the back of the net instead of coming off the post, we may not be having this conversation now, who knows?  Starting a ''Roeder Out'' campaign will only accelerate the headlong decline of NCFC into the abyss marked '' ADMINISTRATION''. If we stop slagging off the players every time a pass goes astray and really get behind them we may just avoid relegation. The alternative is unthinkable.    

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]All of the above[/quote]

Why?

Palace and Coventry are both immediately above us in the table whilst Charlton are below. Hardly inspiring current CV''s from the managers you would prefer. All would ask ....''what money have I got to spend''? Upon finding out the answer was ''zilch'' I expect they would politely decline any offer.

We have absolutely no option but to perserve with GR and hope he turns things round. I am concerned (and have been for many months) about his man management but I still think that (on the whole) we not playing as bad as the dross under Worthy or Grant as the noose tightened round thrir necks. Had that cracking effort from Pattison hit the back of the net instead of coming off the post, we may not be having this conversation now, who knows?  Starting a ''Roeder Out'' campaign will only accelerate the headlong decline of NCFC into the abyss marked '' ADMINISTRATION''. If we stop slagging off the players every time a pass goes astray and really get behind them we may just avoid relegation. The alternative is unthinkable.    

[/quote]

Very good post YR, I totally agree with you. GR certainly isn''t perfect, but the anger and frustration should be directed at the board - they are the ones who have presided over this decline. ANY manager would struggle to do a job under this lot.

Probably wrong time to post now, due to the haters turning to lovers after 3 points but...

The question wasnt would any of them come?? It was would you prefer them....

Yes I would so of Roeders teams, sub, tactics and loan signings have been frankly embarassing this season.