Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Watford away

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="IBA"]Wiz... the ''area'' is not a dump at all. It aint all that compared to the ''area'' around Carrow Road but its way better than most ground ''areas'' You dont (as usual) know WTF you''re talking about [/quote]

Actually, I think I do IBA.

My opinion is based on my own experiences of the place (I stayed in the dump for far longer than one footy game!) Lowestoft has the same qualities too............so there![:D]

[/quote]

I agree with all those that are sticking up for Watford. I loved the time I spent living there and would happily have stayed there had I not had to move for work.

It has a good nightlife, is second to none for transport links, it''s on the doorstep of London yet has beautiful countryside only a mile or two away. Cassiobury Park is great for a kick about with mates or for going for a run.

Whilst I appreciate the Harlequin has its critics on the usual basis that it''s all the standard shops, that''s the same across every city centre in the UK with only the odd exception, it''s certainly a more pleasant place to visit with good ammenities and easy parking.

I agree with the earlier poster that said it''s the nicest place on the tube map, (with the exception of Amersham and Rickmansworth).

I always look forward to the Watford games. Never a problem, I once got lost, ended up in a social club car park and the guys there allowed me to park and gave me directions to the ground, 15 minute walk (i did wonder whether the car would still have its wheels when I got back!). Always a good away atmosphere - thoroughly recommended, lets hope the team performs.....

Woo! Im booking tickets tomorrow, cant wait!! Hope we get a good turnout and good atmosphere like there was at forest.

Kiwi (Kieran)

Yeash We Are Going To See A 5:3 Win

Cureton Hatrik and Hoolihan And Kennedey To score

Cant Wait But kiwi Dont fall asleep on the bus journy on the way home again Aha

True True , U Just Crashed Out Ha ha

Well After The Watford Game We Will be shocked By That 94th min Jamie Cureton Bycle Kick From The Halfway Line ha ha

Oh Jamie Jamie!!!

[quote user="O o Waza o O"]

Well After The Watford Game We Will be shocked By That 94th min Jamie Cureton Bycle Kick From The Halfway Line ha ha

Oh Jamie Jamie!!!

[/quote]I know! hope he plays, he is our best striker if we play him more it would be awesome!! hope we get someone like hulse or a dream partnership would be iwelumo and cureton"

Went last season will probably go again this year. Quite a good away game but the area where the ground is a complete dump and the ground itself is pretty grim aswell

[quote user="O o Waza o O"]

Oh Jamie Jamie!!!

[/quote]

That is for Barnsley I take it ?