Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

a great player who wants to keep his word

just like to say reading darren huckerbys article that he didnt want to play against us.

its fairly refreshing , when most players are just in it for the money, i guess thats why we did well when hucks was here , it ment something playing with pride and passion.

well said hucks , nothing against the players we have now but i cant imagine too many of our current crop saying that .

maybe thats the difference from then and now, and why we won the championship.

im not going to bang on how bad of manager i feel roeder is , as i feel pretty much everyone else is doing that ,and i got grief earlier in the season for this.

roeder wanted players who wanted to play for the club, considering most of them wont be playing here next season ,and will be returning to parent clubs, i fail to see how any player could want too..

one team springs to mind who has been succesfull and have had stabilty in thier team for years and the same manager for ages... manchester united.

once again hucks well said , as im fairly confident if we had to face you we would be in trouble.

my thought lincoln... considering his so called wonderfull replacement ... so rumour has it doesnt turn up for training.

ive always thought roeders judement was poor.