Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

Bentley Injured?

Just read on football365 that bentley is out of the england U21 squad because of a calf injury sustained yesterday. No word of this on the city sites. I wonder whether he''ll be able to play in next weeks big games? Could be a precaution on Worthy''s part to keep him fresh.

I also read this, i was out last night with a hen party in Time nightclub David was in there with some mates from london, i ask him why they took him off he said " i was just tired" no mention of an injury. maybe he wants to save himself for thr Man united game.

He can''t be injured, otherwise people can''t moan about worthy''s poor tactical substitution.

why would anyone find it weird seeing players out? they are not locked up after every match untill its time for training on mon morning, its no weirder than seeing Hucks & c/o in the city during the day as alot of people on this forum including myself have done.
the lad was out with four of his mates from London who came to watch him play his first game for city, he wasnt downing the Stella he was drinking OJ.
If you dont live in the city you may find it weird but its quite common for the players to go out Sat nights Zemma Abbey was out with Yousef Safri as well Sat night.

One would hope that NW/Arsene have looked at the prospect of 3 games in a week and decided that a little strain was required in order to maintain Bentleys'' freshness. Miss Palace 1st game of the season, U21 friendly or ManU at old Trafford, hmm tricky choice. Works for Alex Ferguson.