Sign in to follow this  
Celebrity Monkey

Quantum of Sausage

[quote user="Celebrity Monkey"]

Monkey and Julian star in

Quantum of Sausage

This Weekend, Barnsley are due to play the Blades from the evil Deedartown.

Barnsley F.C''s No.1 Celebrity Fan cannot let it pass without an epic adventure

( sadly there is no cameo role for Delia this time )

http://www.celebrityfanmonkey.bravehost.com/quantum.htm

[/quote]

And there was me thinking this was a thread dedicated to me, oh well....[:|]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Celebrity Monkey"]

Quantum of Sausage

[/quote]

And there was me thinking this was a thread dedicated to me, oh well....[:|]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Never mind, there''s an Ardee Festival in my home country.   Lovely little place Ardee.  Co Louth.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/74/Ardee_ireland.jpg/180px-Ardee_ireland.jpg&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardee&h=152&w=180&sz=9&hl=en&start=12&sig2=c1hOcWtBbpSxg1pORWvdGA&um=1&usg=__IKH0TgqEyPWZF0KXk3jdytWjqAo=&tbnid=y2OeOM3Pk70KKM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=101&ei=u28USaw9hojtBZul9P4K&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dardee%2Bireland%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26ie%3DUTF-8

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Celebrity Monkey"]

Quantum of Sausage

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never mind, there''s an Ardee Festival in my home country.   Lovely little place Ardee.  Co Louth.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/74/Ardee_ireland.jpg/180px-Ardee_ireland.jpg&imgrefurl=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardee&h=152&w=180&sz=9&hl=en&start=12&sig2=c1hOcWtBbpSxg1pORWvdGA&um=1&usg=__IKH0TgqEyPWZF0KXk3jdytWjqAo=&tbnid=y2OeOM3Pk70KKM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=101&ei=u28USaw9hojtBZul9P4K&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dardee%2Bireland%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26ie%3DUTF-8

[/quote]

Well Cam this is wonderful news, I had no idea that locations in Ireland were naming them selves after me, I hope you have noticed that I have moderated

my name to keep in step with my wonderful public. I hereby announce I am know  "ardee". I feel this is the least I can do.Mind you I can well understand

my people and their need to associate themselves with me....[A]....ardee. 

I hope you will note something delightfully Irish in the picture - if you look at the rubbish bin on the pavement, let your eye travel up and nearly at roof level you will find a BUS STOP sign[:P]

You will also note that the cars have taken no notice of the bus stop marking on the road.   They don''t have traffic wardens, you see, and the Garda can''t be bothered..............[;)]

The Irish are very partial to people such as yourself.................

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I hope you will note something delightfully Irish in the picture - if you look at the rubbish bin on the pavement, let your eye travel up and nearly at roof level you will find a BUS STOP sign[:P]

You will also note that the cars have taken no notice of the bus stop marking on the road.   They don''t have traffic wardens, you see, and the Garda can''t be bothered..............[;)]

The Irish are very partial to people such as yourself.................

[/quote]

Well yes Cam I will admit I was more taken by the baler going down the street,

It looks a far better design than ours , well o k ours is falling to bits but I do ask

myself have I stumbled on my natural home? Is this what my life was mapped out for?

was I born to look after my people in ardee? this is unreal , I feel I need to take a rest....[:O]....ardee.

Dear, oh dear, oh dear!........

"Another item of interest worth visiting is the "Jumping Church" which is located about 5 km (3 mi) outside the town. Legend has it that a non-Christian was buried inside the Church walls and that later that night, the Church jumped so as to leave his remains outside of the sacred ground."

Missing bodies is one thing but to blame it on a "jumping church".......

I''m speechless arrdee! [:S]

Ardee would fit in pretty well in Ireland I''d say although I suspect dear old Smudge would have been asked outside by now.............[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Ardee would fit in pretty well in Ireland I''d say although I suspect dear old Smudge would have been asked outside by now.............[;)]

[/quote]

Well yes Cam I could well understand my people showing Smudger the door along with his pal Sludge.

It does feel funny to keep leaving an "r" out of my name but no doubt this is what my parishioners want.

Now Cam my old fellow adopted countryman I feel I must ask you this, you have stated that Smudge

would not be welcome in my town but what about that lovely old boy Johnny?....[;)]....ardee.   

[quote user="ardee"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Well yes Cam I could well understand my people showing Smudger the door along with his pal Sludge.

It does feel funny to keep leaving an "r" out of my name but no doubt this is what my parishioners want.

Now Cam my old fellow adopted countryman I feel I must ask you this, you have stated that Smudge

would not be welcome in my town but what about that lovely old boy Johnny?....[;)]....ardee.   

[/quote]

I was only suggesting that Mr Smudge might have found himself in a spot of bother by now especially were he to continue with "I hope Ireland lose" late at night in Muldoons.   Well, as always the Irish speak as they find so in the case of your other friend it would be as they found[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="ardee"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was only suggesting that Mr Smudge might have found himself in a spot of bother by now especially were he to continue with "I hope Ireland lose" late at night in Muldoons.   Well, as always the Irish speak as they find so in the case of your other friend it would be as they found[;)]

[/quote]

PS: If it was the singer Johnny he''d be fine.  We like good singing you know.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="ardee"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I should feel at home there then....[Y]....arrdee. oops! ardee.

[quote user="ardee"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="ardee"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I should feel at home there then....[Y]....arrdee. oops! ardee.

[/quote]

You''d be fine in Ireland.  They also like sausages.