Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Not good enough- AT ALL!!

No not from the players, from the fans. There was a magnificent atmosphere in the first half. Singing and chanting all the way through. In the second half though, and particularly after Palace equalised you could have heard a bloody pin drop, had it not been for the Palace fans out singing us!! Last season if the opposition scored we got even louder and cheered the boys on to victory. We MUST do that this year. If we go behind we can''t, as fans, let our heads drop and be condemmed to defeat. We WILL go down if that happens mark my words. Moaning and groaning from the stands is going to permiate to the players on the pitch. A loud, boistrous crowd with plenty of heart will too though and this will lift the players.

Get behind the lads if we''re winning, drawing or more importantly losing!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

DD I agree. Sure we all have opinions and are disappointed that we didn''t get all 3 points, but lets remain positive.

i totally agree with you. its easy to moan about players being inaffective but the second half performance from us the fans was not good enough!

100% correct, second half performance from the voiceferous section of the crowd was just not there.

I sit in the N&P Family Section where you don''t expect any vocal encouragement, but no noise 2nd half from Barclay, Snake Pit or Jarrolds, come on lads stop living on your laurels the rest of us expect more from you.

Here we go. Blame the fans if things are going well. Of course, people are gonna be deflated after the goal. That''s football. I certainly didn''t think the atmosphere was all that bad and if it wasn''t for the likes of the Snakepit (where I sit) and the Barclay then there would be no noise at all.

Well said
I am a resident of the Barclay lower A block and I have never left a match in the last few seasons with the ability to talk easily as I have spent the previous 90 minutes shouting and singing as do the majority of those around me in the stand.
On the subject of the goal, at the point that Palace scored we launched into OTBC as we were not deflated,dissapointed is different.
If the level of noise were spread around the ground better the atmosphere would be excellent.
I thought the game was good and we played some good football. Dissapointed with the result but that''s football. Better teams than us lost at the weekend and I for one was encouraged by the style of play that was shown on the pitch.
Above all do not forget that the scum are still languishing in the Diet Coke special needs league regardless and we are playing Europe''s finest.
Ever onwards

Sorry, lost my voice by halftime and still have n''t got it back. I will put it down to the first Premiership game for a while and me not being fully match fit. Hope to pace myself better for the rest of the season!