Sign in to follow this  
Snake Pit Rebel

Ipswich Tickets!!

Just wondered if anyone could shed some light on this..

I applied for 7 tickets and was put in category 2 for the tickets as season ticket holders and was then told this was over subscribed and would go to a ballot..

Have people recieved there tickets yet who were put in to this ballot..

Would be so gutted to miss the derby game as i haev''nt missed one for years..

All tickets up to and including the games in Feb have been issued as I was also in the ballot and have not been selected for certain tickets, this was confirmed with a tel call to the box office. So I am afraid Snake Pit Rebel that if u have not received them by now then u have lost out. I know it is a pain but these tickets like I said were issued yonks ago.

if you''re really depsarate, you could try ITFC and go as a binman. that''s what i''m doing (don''t tell anyone!), for the second season running now. I''ve got a couple of binmen mates so we go together.
last year was really surreal cos as i walked into the Greene King i heard a chorus of "there''s only one andy marshall" and it seemed for a split second it was the city fans and i''d gone in the away end before i remembered he was a judas. Then, later on, hilariously, it WAS the city fans singing "there''s only one andy marshall" after he''d dropped the ball at mcveighs feet to cross for malky to head in! what a shame he can''t be there again this time!!!