Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD - Norwich Vs Preston

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Nervous times at Carrow Road, I''m still baffled as to why Cureton came on... WHERE IS LUPOLI?[/quote]

Roeder doesnt like him so he never plays. Roeder is a dick.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Well done Russell you child just cost us 2 Points maybe 3. Dock him a weeks wages, it should be written in there contract![/quote]Have to agree. Second time he''s done it as well.

[quote user="TCF"]

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Nervous times at Carrow Road, I''m still baffled as to why Cureton came on... WHERE IS LUPOLI?[/quote]

Roeder doesnt like him so he never plays. Roeder is a dick.

[/quote]Roder has said quite clearly that how players behave in training affects his thinking about who might break back into the team. The implication as I saw it was that Lupoli wasn''t trying. So in the circumstances, Roeder is completely in his rights not to pick him

We really shouldnt be needing to hang on for a point in a home game like this - it just isn''t good enough.  Sounds like we had chances to wrap it up long before Russell got sent off but yet again chances go begging.

The Club has relegation written all over it!

Half the team, who are crap anyway, are not even our players! How are we building anything better from this?

Regardless of the impact on the rest of the game of the sending off of Darel Russell it is very disappointing to see someone with Darel''s experience not walking the talk. This was part of his comments in his interview before the game today:

“It has got to be a big response,” he said. “We are at home in front of our own crowd. We have got a job that we need to do, which is go out and win - and everyone will realise that. That is the main aim. There is nothing more to say about it. We need to go out and win and I think all the boys are focused this week on doing it.”

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Regardless of the impact on the rest of the game of the sending off of Darel Russell it is very disappointing to see someone with Darel''s experience not walking the talk. This was part of his comments in his interview before the game today:

“It has got to be a big response,” he said. “We are at home in front of our own crowd. We have got a job that we need to do, which is go out and win - and everyone will realise that. That is the main aim. There is nothing more to say about it. We need to go out and win and I think all the boys are focused this week on doing it.”

[/quote]

I cringe every time a City player does these pre-match interviews, they almost always fail to deliver on their comments.

This week they had a four hour talk amongst themselves, ironed out their defensive faults and came out fresh and cured of their frailties.........and then.....within two minutes made a right defensive cock up....oh dear oh dear !