Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD - Norwich Vs Preston

We surely have to turn things around, and Preston are a side I really expect us to beat at Carrow Road. I will go for 2-0

Stefanovic off injured.Could be out for awhile apparently.It''s now hard to see how things could be any worse.

Stefanovic off with his leg in a brace on a stretcher, arms over his face in agony.

Does not look good at all...

I should have had a bet on Brown scoring. It was obvious he would!

So is this the big response Russell promised? What a joke club we have become!

Bertrand rocket hits the underside of the bar and Croft fails to put away the tap in.

Lita with a few chances courtesy of Sibierski, looking promising

Good half - except for the disaster start - sounds like we''ve played quite well and been dominant - David Bell has been bloody fantastic today, causing them all sorts of problems - any chance on him giving Crofty a few tips on how to cross so the ball stays in play?!

Bell on the right, Hoolahan on the left? Providing Hoolahan would produce a performance, there''s a lot of threat, and an abundance of talent in that.

Glenn should show ourplayers a recording of Wales against South Africa Rugby Union that''s on BBC 1 now. Passion, excellent tean play and utter commitment.

Why did Cureton come on and not Lupoli? I believe they were both on the bench...

Sibierski came off to surely you want your best striker to come on to work with Lita, and that''s Lupoli. If it were Lita coming off then I would accept bringing on Cureton to work with a big man is a good move... why is Arturo so out of favor lately?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Glenn should show ourplayers a recording of Wales against South Africa Rugby Union that''s on BBC 1 now. Passion, excellent tean play and utter commitment.
[/quote]

It''s the only sport either country are any good at.

Russell sent off... Darel had the ball in his hands as the Preston player went to go and claim it back by putting his hand around Russell''s shoulder and neck so Rusty brushed the player away by putting his hands to his face and got a red card for it.

Petty but has to be done :(

Now it''s 2-2... Neil Mellor equalising