Sign in to follow this  
Raedwald

Am I wasting my money????

I''m just interested in peoples opinions as i shall go anyway, but is it really worth travelling all the way from Northampton with the expense involved, tickets petrol food etc, to watch Norwich at the moment?

TBF I would say pay for canaries world and watch it on there, unless like us you have a season ticket and paid it all at once, I wouldn''t waste my time or money on travelling all that distance for 90 minutes of mediocre football.

[quote user="Raedwald"]I''m just interested in peoples opinions as i shall go anyway, but is it really worth travelling all the way from Northampton with the expense involved, tickets petrol food etc, to watch Norwich at the moment?[/quote]

Unless you are a dyed in the wool supporter like me then the answer is no.

If you are looking for better entertainment may I suggest "watching paint dry".

i will bye your season ticket if you haveone so my son who does support them threw thick and thin just remember where not man u were ncfc true fans go and watch them for the glory

Unfortunately I live too far away to be a season ticket holder as i could not afford to travel to Carrow road 23 times a season. I was however a hat trick scheme member and went 7 times last season along with my son which is expensive enough! We also get too away games if we can. So please do not doubt my support. The original question was just to get Carrow Road regulars thoughts on whether it was worth it! As I said will be going anyway!

[quote user="w anchor"]i will bye your season ticket if you haveone so my son who does support them threw thick and thin just remember where not man u were ncfc true fans go and watch them for the glory[/quote]

Well well, the old your not a fan unless you go and support your team, now there''s a suprise, lmfao righteo.