Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Lupoli

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]What has Roeder got against him? Bringing on Cureton ahead of him is just pathetic
[/quote]

Totally agree, lupoli is a class above cureton

Completely agree, what did Cureton actually do in the 45 minutes he was on the pitch? All i can remember is when he was in the box and had a choice to either shoot or to pass, and he done a kind of combination of both, and just kicked it out for a goal kick.

I really, really don''t get this. Lupoli must have done something to really piss Roedent off. I''d like to know what.

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Is he dead or something ?[/quote]no i definatley saw him at half time, although, he was a bit board by the look of it.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]What has Roeder got against him? Bringing on Cureton ahead of him is just pathetic[/quote]If you asked Roeder, he would say something like:"Lupoli''s not strong enough to hold the ball up and I needed someone with some strength to play up front with Lita."Although he''d probably say it more like this:"Lupoli, yeah. Big strong lad, can hold it up and win it in the air.  Of course I should have brought him on, silly old me.  [^o)]"Of course, this argument is bankrupt when you look at what Banjo actually did when he came on for Sibierski. 

it  defys belief, lupoli always looks like he`d create something(from what i remember)  and is  a general nuiscance around the penalty box, jamie lad is just  an embarrassment 

Lupoli.. who??? its been so long i forgot he was actually here.. infact its been so long Arturo has probably forgotten he''s a footballer and turns up watching some rubbish team in yellow for free every week.

jas :)

It''s confusing as hell. What we don''t have though is decent access to training. Isn''t it possible that despite his apparent abilities he''s failing to adjust to structures, tactics, requirements etc''?