Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Stop saying that we're headed for Legue One...

Your fact has something very wrong with it, its not fact is it. If it was fact it would be right and as there is no 3rd division, then your wrong [:P]

Anyway, were going nowhere this year, no way will we get relegated.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Your fact has something very wrong with it, its not fact is it. If it was fact it would be right and as there is no 3rd division, then your wrong [:P]

Anyway, were going nowhere this year, no way will we get relegated.

[/quote]Premier League, Championship, League One.

Yep, thats pretty damn near the third tier of English footy to me..............stuff the spin and make believe.............its the third division in all but name![:S]

far worst teams in the league

forest, sheff weds, blackpool, southampton, doncaster, plymouth and maybe coventry

you be safe around 14th 15th this season

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]

forest, sheff weds, blackpool, southampton, doncaster, plymouth and maybe coventry

[/quote]

and your team mr morbidly obese will come 3rd and lose in the play offs ahahahhaahhahaahhaahhahahahahahhahahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]

[/quote]

and your team mr morbidly obese will come 3rd and lose in the play offs ahahahhaahhahaahhaahhahahahahahhahahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[/quote]

not the way we currently going, pulling away and still have jarvis make in december which be big boost. but big test will come end of this month when we have sheffutd away then birmingham at home.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Its the ruddy Third Division.............................fact!  [:@][/quote]

I suggest that you get into you horseless carriage and take the road to Lundinium (take a Marathon to keep your energy levels up) and complain to someone at the FA.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I thought Wiz was going to say we wernt going to get relegated :D
[/quote]Err? no I didn''t GP, I clearly said that January and beyond were hazey, sadly, its all become crystal ball clear now![:S]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Ginger Pele"]I thought Wiz was going to say we wernt going to get relegated :D
[/quote]Err? no I didn''t GP, I clearly said that January and beyond were hazey, sadly, its all become crystal ball clear now![:S][/quote]

Stop calling it ''January'', its ''Ianuarius'',FACT!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Ginger Pele"]I thought Wiz was going to say we wernt going to get relegated :D
[/quote]Err? no I didn''t GP, I clearly said that January and beyond were hazey, sadly, its all become crystal ball clear now![:S][/quote]

Stop calling it ''January'', its ''Ianuarius'',FACT!

[/quote]Okay, you made me giggle there, well done.[:D]