Sign in to follow this  
magic_eyes

Boring!

At the risk of being shot down here, I''d just like to say that I am getting bored reading threads moaning about the moaners. Football is all about opinions and everyone is entitled to them.

If someone says something yoy consider negative respond with a constructive argument, not a blanket "you can''t say that because its negative" reply.

The moaning stops here!

No it does''nt, bang bang!. there''s moaning and moaning, magic eyes, if I feel it could damage a players confidence, I''ll moan about moaners OK?.

Except in Mark Rivers case!.

I agree. I too dislike the professional moaners - the people who enjoy complaining just because we don''t win every game - but fair criticism shouldn''t be squashed (in the name of backing the team) either.
I expect most fans on this message board just want us to do well and it comes out in different ways for different people - trouble is each attitude tends to annoy the other lot! Surely there''s a balance to be struck, i.e. being the friendly critic when necessary but when you''re at the game being 100% behind the boys - loudly!

i think people are getting annoyed at newspapers and stuff ruling Norwich off before they`v even been given a chance in the Premiership. You can understand while people have moaned about it surely

What I like about reading the Pink''un talkboards is that everyone gives their own honest opinion. Whether it''s praise or criticism, long may it continue.

There are people like 1st Wizard who, after Saturday''s game, said that fans have "no excuse" and "no right" to criticise their team. He is of course wrong.

But he is entitled to give his opinion, despite the fact that he obviously doesn''t want other fans to give theirs. 1st Dictator would be a more appropriate name.

I for one don''t mind moaning per se, but I don''t like it if I think its based on some inaccurate ''facts'', or unfounded assumptions, or just plain unrealistic expectations, and I''m happy to speak up if I think that''s the case.

Being critical is one thing - "Sven had a bad game" - sure, you''re entitled to that opinion. But going on at length to destroy the player, claim he was never any good, demand we buy players to replace him etc... that''s what this country is way too good at: building people/celebrities/players up and than knocking them down - I think it sucks!

Are you called Pyro Pete in anticipation of your soon to be spontaneous self-combustion at the hands of the all-hexing Wiz?

And as for you, Sir Wiz, let me congratulate you on your first ever thread where no-one has disagreed with you (From Hero to Zero) :-)

Well I suppose 1st Wiz could bore me to death by reading from his fantasy novels.

Other than that he is about as threatening as Svensson was on goal on Saturday.