Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Question for those who used Ladbrokes yesterday

did anyone bet on Stefanovic?

Tried to claim my money back today as he went off injured and they have him listd as a "non starter" (?!) which means as far as they are concerned he never played.. they also have Curo and Pattison listed as did not play too....

anyone else had any trouble getting their money back on injured players? what about those who bet on sibi?

Last time i bet on Kennedy and he went off injured i got the money back no probs...

have Ladbrokes messed up?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Tried to claim my money back today as he went off injured and they have him listd as a "non starter" (?!) which means as far as they are concerned he never played.. they also have Curo and Pattison listed as did not play too....

anyone else had any trouble getting their money back on injured players? what about those who bet on sibi?

Last time i bet on Kennedy and he went off injured i got the money back no probs...

[/quote]

Ah!! Jas should have gone to Spec-savers, oops!! I mean Dixmar....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]heard a story that a punter has a bet denied last weekend at ladbrokes jas - allegedly they had 2 footy bets combined with ''hamilton to win''  the motor racing crown - making a nice shortish odds treble,,,anyway, when they tried to collect - laddies declined saying - ''hamilton accies'' had lost last weekend!!!i bet online - cos yeah - i have trouble getting correct money paid from shops - either the settlers are stupid or careless - but it seems always to be in their favour,,,

do you think if i go with a newspaper article showing the team line ups they will give me my money back? its going to be pretty hard to argue when it shows clearly that Steffy played.

and the Hammilton Accies jke is an oldie.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

heard a story that a punter has a bet denied last weekend at ladbrokes jas - allegedly they had 2 footy bets combined with ''hamilton to win''  the motor racing crown - making a nice shortish odds treble,,,anyway, when they tried to collect - laddies declined saying - ''hamilton accies'' had lost last weekend!!!

i bet online - cos yeah - i have trouble getting correct money paid from shops - either the settlers are stupid or careless - but it seems always to be in their favour,,,
[/quote]

Ah!! Steve you should be with Dixmar, they give you more.[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]heard a story that a punter has a bet denied last weekend at ladbrokes jas - allegedly they had 2 footy bets combined with ''hamilton to win''  the motor racing crown - making a nice shortish odds treble,,,anyway, when they tried to collect - laddies declined saying - ''hamilton accies'' had lost last weekend!!!i bet online - cos yeah - i have trouble getting correct money paid from shops - either the settlers are stupid or careless - but it seems always to be in their favour,,,[/quote]

[/quote]you''re right in what you say ray - but i''m all for taking it easy!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

heard a story that a punter has a bet denied last weekend at ladbrokes jas - allegedly they had 2 footy bets combined with ''hamilton to win''  the motor racing crown - making a nice shortish odds treble,,,anyway, when they tried to collect - laddies declined saying - ''hamilton accies'' had lost last weekend!!!

i bet online - cos yeah - i have trouble getting correct money paid from shops - either the settlers are stupid or careless - but it seems always to be in their favour,,,
[/quote]

[/quote]

you''re right in what you say ray - but i''m all for taking it easy!!!
[/quote]

Tell me Steve you lovely old boy what is easier than picking up a phone ? you have got a phone I take it Steve....[:D]....arrdee.

I assume JAS you are talking about first goal scorer. If so they are right. If he hadnt played you would have been entitled to your stake back.  If he played then he would have theoretically had the opportunity to score the first goal. They did the right thing but told you the wrong reason as I see it.

[quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]

did he start the match? if so they are right not to pay out

[/quote]

he did.. but so did John Kennedy a few weeks back and they paid out when he went off....

they had Cureton and Pattison as "non-playing" too.. so i takke it they wouldnt of paid out if they had of scored by that logic?

they actually had steffy as a non starter.

Oooooh the joy of my job!!

If a player starts and goes off you dont get your money back, if a player comes on after the first goals as been scored you do get your money back.

As for the Hamilton bet, sounds like a Ambigious bet to me, had Hamilton Acckies have won the punter could have claimed he wanted them, at a much better price than Lewis Hamilton to win.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="top the league and we avin a laugh"]

did he start the match? if so they are right not to pay out

[/quote]

he did.. but so did John Kennedy a few weeks back and they paid out when he went off....

they had Cureton and Pattison as "non-playing" too.. so i takke it they wouldnt of paid out if they had of scored by that logic?

they actually had steffy as a non starter.

[/quote]

Sounds like a mixup Jas but never a mix with the Dix....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]heard a story that a punter has a bet denied last weekend at ladbrokes jas - allegedly they had 2 footy bets combined with ''hamilton to win''  the motor racing crown - making a nice shortish odds treble,,,anyway, when they tried to collect - laddies declined saying - ''hamilton accies'' had lost last weekend!!!i bet online - cos yeah - i have trouble getting correct money paid from shops - either the settlers are stupid or careless - but it seems always to be in their favour,,,[/quote]

[/quote]you''re right in what you say ray - but i''m all for taking it easy!!! [/quote]

Tell me Steve you lovely old boy what is easier than picking up a phone ? you have got a phone I take it Steve....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]now ray - you know i love you more than deep fried chitlins - but i can''t abide the inconvenience of using a telephone when i don''t have to - especially if its to complain over discrepancies and the like,,,i hope this news doesn''t blunt your affections for me oh ray of sunshine, but i can''t and won''t lie over how i feel!!!but - make no mistake,,,if dixy can get a pooter stoked up, and connect over the interney thingy, then he''ll surely catch my attention, in the same way that best back bacon and free-range sangers sizzling under the grill would...hope you understand, bet you do my lovely???

[quote user="CDMullins"]

Oooooh the joy of my job!!

If a player starts and goes off you dont get your money back, if a player comes on after the first goals as been scored you do get your money back.

As for the Hamilton bet, sounds like a Ambigious bet to me, had Hamilton Acckies have won the punter could have claimed he wanted them, at a much better price than Lewis Hamilton to win.

[/quote]

so why was he listed as a non starter when he did start?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you''re right in what you say ray - but i''m all for taking it easy!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

now ray - you know i love you more than deep fried chitlins - but i can''t abide the inconvenience of using a telephone when i don''t have to - especially if its to complain over discrepancies and the like,,,

i hope this news doesn''t blunt your affections for me oh ray of sunshine, but i can''t and won''t lie over how i feel!!!

but - make no mistake,,,if dixy can get a pooter stoked up, and connect over the interney thingy, then he''ll surely catch my attention, in the same way that best back bacon and free-range sangers sizzling under the grill would...hope you understand, bet you do my lovely???
[/quote]

Now Steve, you are such a lovely old boy and of course the all knowing understanding arrdee knows your problem but Steve these discrepancies  there are none with Dixmar , they seem to give you more than you want . I was on line with Boyle Sports who are supposed to be the best , which in fact they are amongst the the big bookmakers but after looking at Dixmars prices every time I won with Boyle I feel now I have been mugged . A pat on the head "there you go arrdee a few quid in your pocket" Yeah about a 1/3 light of Dixmars pay out. Yes its nice to sit there on the old pooter but a bit of a price to pay . Of course Steve you are right I love you to bits my Old Lucky Greens , "blunt my affections"? whatever next?  and as I gaze into those lovely square eyes of yours I will always say "you are the man"....[:D]....arrdee.

First goalscorer - Stakes are refunded on any player who takes no part

in the match or who comes on as substitute after the first goal has

been scored. Own goals do not count for first goalscorer purposes and

are ignored for settlement purposes. On some matches the first

goalscorer betting may be limited to one specific team.that''s the official rules of ladbrokes betting.  I have a feeling that non starter pay out on kennedy may have been a mix up.  I''ve never heard of paying out on players who go off injured unless it is a special concession.

Wow, I never thought this would help with anything,but I work in a bookies! I''d have thought they made a mistake previously, if a player gets injured, he played, and it''s a Losing bet. No money back. If you want to argue with them, keep the bet and call their customer care line.