Sign in to follow this  
ca

Hiya Hucks

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Hucks has read this forum for years but is yet to post, come on Darren, get involved....[/quote]Hmm - double bluff ? [;)]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Hucks has read this forum for years....[/quote]

I''m tempted to say ''''told you so'''' [:)]

Hi Huck''s.  Seeing as you read the forum, may I have one signed Norwich City Shirt, one signed San Jose shirt and a bottle of Champagne to boot - I am but a humble man and due to the credit crunch am unable to fund the above.  Yours in hope,Andy.(Joke) [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Hucks has read this forum for years....[/quote]

I''m tempted to say ''''told you so'''' [:)]

[/quote]

CA, I suspect Darren is tempted to say the same words as you. When he was interviewed before the game today he was asked what he believes the result will be today. He predicted 2-2.

I saw the Jarrold stand start clapping which is when I assume he took his seat.

[quote user="C T"]

Try as I might I wasnt able to spot the great man [:(] he got a great round of applause that I joined in with

[/quote]

Hucks came past me in the Jarrold stand gangway and was sitting two thirds up from the halway line, he received a good round of applause and signed some outograghs for the fans, great to see him again. Yes [Y]

[quote user="Bassy"][quote user="C T"]

Try as I might I wasnt able to spot the great man [:(] he got a great round of applause that I joined in with

[/quote]

Hucks came past me in the Jarrold stand gangway and was sitting two thirds up from the halway line, he received a good round of applause and signed some outograghs for the fans, great to see him again. Yes [Y]

[/quote]He''s top banana - how I wish he could have been playing yesterday.  *sighs*

Its the most active Ive seen the Jarrold this season, simultaneously everyone rose to their feet, in applause for the legend and his family as they walked up the steps and took to their seats.

Anyone know if Hucks was jumping around after the goals, or slating the ref/players etc etc?!

Give us a sign Hucks, that you are around :)

I can find out for you, my season ticket seats are 2 rows behind Hucks, couldn''t attend last weekend because of uni, but I''m sure my brother was in awe so would have been watching Huckerby more than the game lol!