Sign in to follow this  
ca

Hiya Hucks

I know that you read this message board so just wanted to say welcome back to Norfolk and welcome back to our football family.

We are so proud of what you have achieved  for the Earthquakes so far and we are so proud of the way you have conducted yourself at interviews whilst you''ve been away and in the interviews you''ve given since you''ve been home.

You could have been bitter at the way you were dismissed but instead you continue to talk about our team with enthusiam and passion which proves what a great heart you have and what a decent person you are.

We never got the chance to say our goodbyes properly but you knew how we felt and maybe we can make up for it tomorrow by giving you a great welcome back.

Enjoy the game and enjoy the moment when your name is chanted, remember you''ll always be one of us and no-one can ever take that away.

Diane xx

P.S. When are you available to sign my San Jose shirt? [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

I know that you read this message board so just wanted to say welcome back to Norfolk and welcome back to our football family.

We are so proud of what you have achieved  for the Earthquakes so far and we are so proud of the way you have conducted yourself at interviews whilst you''ve been away and in the interviews you''ve given since you''ve been home.

You could have been bitter at the way you were dismissed but instead you continue to talk about our team with enthusiam and passion which proves what a great heart you have and what a decent person you are.

We never got the chance to say our goodbyes properly but you knew how we felt and maybe we can make up for it tomorrow by giving you a great welcome back.

Enjoy the game and enjoy the moment when your name is chanted, remember you''ll always be one of us and no-one can ever take that away.

Diane xx

P.S. When are you available to sign my San Jose shirt? [:)]

[/quote]

Will you be wearing it at the time?

Yes, everything CA says, only with bells on

...wish you were still out there in the yellow & green,

but I''ve enjoyed witnessing (albeit on message board) Quakes fans wake up to how lucky they are

....and of course you turning on the style. Galaxy game was a particular highlight. You totally upstaged Beckham

Good to see your boy is carrying on the tradition !

Ditto to all the above.

Welcome home to a true City Legend. 

I know you''re as gutted as us that you''re not still wearing the yellow shirt, & once you see all our "new heroes", you''ll be even more depressed.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Apparently this is the one Forum that he does not read. He says it''s full of moaners, nutters and stalkers.

[/quote]

Which category do you come under then?[:|]

Gee. I hope he does read the posts about the team and how much we regret the decision makers choice to let him go.

HUGE thanks, Mr. Huckerby, for waving at my son as he waved his Norwich scarf at the Houston Dynamo game!  He was thrilled by that, and it only served to reinforce with me what a gentleman and credit to the game you are.

When my son told me you have waved at him, I looked to see, but by then you were jawing with some Dynamo fans who were yelling at you. As play resumed, you jogged away with a big grin on your face.  Such class, and from a star player too!  I bet those Dynamo fans were smiling too, although I couldn''t tell since they were in the front row.  The fact they chose you to yell at me meant a lot.  They didn''t yell at any of the other players, only the one they thought could cause the Dynamo difficulty. They knew you were the star. And you were.

Awesome.

Jas, there are going to be alot of people who wont belive it was Huckerby, unless he realeased a press statement saying it was him :D

Agree totally with the sentiemnts of City Angel, if by any chance Hucks is reading this message Board, then thanks for everything. Still have the big framed picture of you won in a Talksport competiton, and that is staying on the dining room wall for all time. I remember finding out the day that you had officially signed, the buzz around the city was sensational, everyone was grinning from ear to ear. We really thought NCFC were going places, sadly we were wrong.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

Agree totally with the sentiemnts of City Angel, if by any chance Hucks is reading this message Board, then thanks for everything. Still have the big framed picture of you won in a Talksport competiton, and that is staying on the dining room wall for all time. I remember finding out the day that you had officially signed, the buzz around the city was sensational, everyone was grinning from ear to ear. We really thought NCFC were going places, sadly we were wrong.

[/quote]

So much has changed since that day.It''s crazy to think what the club class as heroes these days,what a joke!!!!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Hucks has read this forum for years but is yet to post, come on Darren, get involved....[/quote]

If he did start posting, would you tell us which poster he was? *nudge nudge*

[quote user="C T"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Hucks has read this forum for years but is yet to post, come on Darren, get involved....[/quote]

[/quote]

How would Pete know its Huckerby? He would prob use a different name. He could be posting already! [;)]

[quote user="C T"]

[/quote]

Only if he allowed me to. Data Protection and all that...