Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

Will Huckerby be sitting in "cattle class" today?

he will be sitting in a goldn throne with a red carrpet leading to it, scantily clad women will fan him with a large leaf and feed him grapes, simple peasent fans will offer him gifts of gold, Frankinscence and Muhr, and the evil King "roeder" Will be spied upon from the ramparts by the foot soldiers who loyally follow lord Huck.

jas :)

That will be Myrrh. An odd gift to give as it is an ointment used to preserve corpses, akin to modern formaldahide. In fairness an odd gift for the infant Christ too- but combined with Gold for Kingship, and incense for priestly holiness somewhat prophetic and apt...

...but for Hucks the scantily clad ladies and a keg of fine wine should do it..dont we wish he was still playing

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

That will be Myrrh. An odd gift to give as it is an ointment used to preserve corpses, akin to modern formaldahide. In fairness an odd gift for the infant Christ too- but combined with Gold for Kingship, and incense for priestly holiness somewhat prophetic and apt...

[/quote]

You seem to have missed out the fact that pound for pound Myrrh was worth more than gold at that time.

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]Does anybody have a serious answer to my question?[/quote]

He''s got season tickets for himself and his kids, in the Jarrold Stand. 

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]Does anybody know if Hucks is sitting in one of the boxes, or amongst the ordinary fans in the cheaper seats in the Jarrold Stand today?[/quote]

I understand he was sitting in the £427 a season seats in K Block of the Jarrold stand today and was given a warm welcome by the fans sitting nearby.

BTW what do you call the seats in the lower Barclay and Snakepit areas?

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]Does anybody know if Hucks is sitting in one of the boxes, or amongst the ordinary fans in the cheaper seats in the Jarrold Stand today?[/quote]

I understand he was sitting in the £427 a season seats in K Block of the Jarrold stand today and was given a warm welcome by the fans sitting nearby.

BTW what do you call the seats in the lower Barclay and Snakepit areas?

[/quote]

I think their known as ''seats'' aswell ... to be honest. [;)]

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]Judging from the picture in today''s EDP he seemed to be enjoying the day''s "entertainment". I wonder if he went for a jar with Delia or Glenda after the match?[/quote]didn''t his teeth look gleaming white!!! ah, genetic perfection...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Seaman Staines"]Judging from the picture in today''s EDP he seemed to be enjoying the day''s "entertainment". I wonder if he went for a jar with Delia or Glenda after the match?[/quote]

didn''t his teeth look gleaming white!!! ah, genetic perfection...
[/quote]

I''m sure his smile is not due to the work of an NHS dentist. He''s probably had his teeth done since his move to the States. Yanks are obsessed with the condition of their teeth (not a bad idea actually) and often mock us British for the appalling state of our teeth.

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]

I''m sure his smile is not due to the work of an NHS dentist. He''s probably had his teeth done since his move to the States. Yanks are obsessed with the condition of their teeth (not a bad idea actually) and often mock us British for the appalling state of our teeth.

[/quote]

Don''t you mean the inhabitants of Hollywood and California are obsessed with their teeth.