Sign in to follow this  
preston north end

A Preson fan

Hi

I went yesterday. On the whole i thought a draw was a fair result maybe we could of won with our chances at the end. You look a team underachieving and you wont go down.

I thought our support was poor only 350 went but we had lost 7 out of 9 and been beaten 3-2 after being two nil up last game so thats why the poor number turned up. I dont know how vocal we were for our number made some decent noise tho i thought what do you think?

good luck guys

[quote user="preston north end"]

Hi

I went yesterday. On the whole i thought a draw was a fair result maybe we could of won with our chances at the end. You look a team underachieving and you wont go down.

I thought our support was poor only 350 went but we had lost 7 out of 9 and been beaten 3-2 after being two nil up last game so thats why the poor number turned up. I dont know how vocal we were for our number made some decent noise tho i thought what do you think?

good luck guys

[/quote]

I was a few rows across from your support and thought they were a credit to you. Not many of them but they kept up a good level of noise throughout. As to the result, I agere you could have nicked it at the end, but that would have been a travesty given our domination in the last 30 minutes of the first half.Thought your keeper did well, but could have done better for the second goal.I''d take him over the muppet between our sticks any day, though. I was impressed at how positive your manager was and he made excellent substitutions, unlike Glenn Roeder . Good luck for the rest of the season!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="preston north end"]

Hi

good luck guys

[/quote]

I was a few rows across from your support and thought they were a credit to you. Not many of them but they kept up a good level of noise throughout. As to the result, I agere you could have nicked it at the end, but that would have been a travesty given our domination in the last 30 minutes of the first half.Thought your keeper did well, but could have done better for the second goal.I''d take him over the muppet between our sticks any day, though. I was impressed at how positive your manager was and he made excellent substitutions, unlike Glenn Roeder . Good luck for the rest of the season!

[/quote]

A good summing up, I could hear the Preston fans from the other end of the ground, and thought a good number turned up considering the journey. I''m guessing you''re well satisfied with a point at Norwich? Oh hang on, actually I doubt away fans think like that anymore!

You''re in poor form at the moment but I think you have potentially a very good manager. Could be good times ahead for your lot soon.

Us on the other hand...

Hi there. Nice to see a genuine supporter posting. Thanks. Yes you could have nicked it, but a fair result overall. You looked really livey when we were down to 10 men, which is not always the case. I think you too should be near the middle or top half. All the best for the rest.

You improved after we went 2-1 up but I think it was more down to us taking our foot off the pedal than your good play, for the first hour PNE were as poor as any team that''s been here this season and we really should have had the game won by half time.

Fair play to you for coming all this way when your team has been in such poor form, no way would I undergo a 400 odd mile round trip to watch us play at the moment. The 8 mile round trip to Carrow Road for a home game is more than enough for me the way things are at the moment.

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]Have you built your 4th stand yet >[/quote]

Yeah, our stadium looks pretty nice now, despite their being a lot more empty seats now.