Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Placards, slogans and chants.

Better must come!

We want change!

Power to the people!

We want change!

We want the real Norwich City! We want the old Norwich City; not the new Norwich City!

We want change!

Power to the people!

Better must come!

Placards, slogans and chants. That''s the only way they''ll get it! Yep!

Keep them short and pithy. No more than 3 or 4 words long.

One love.

To the world.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Better must come!

We want change!

Power to the people!

We want change!

We want the real Norwich City! We want the old Norwich City; not the new Norwich City!

We want change!

Power to the people!

Better must come!

One love.

To the world.

OTBC

[/quote]

Sorry Bly, I am up for it, but if you looked around you yesterday as I did, nearly all of the fans have just accepted our current fate. There is no passion or spirit for a fight or protest. I think at the present time we will not get any kind of significant protest unless we are rock bottom in say Feb/March and staring relegation in the face. The Board have succesfully suck all the life out of this club and we are sleepwalking to disaster.

But Bly''s doing it on here where there''s loads up for it BB!

So nearly all the fans sit down accepting their fate while the others look around accepting their fate[8-)]

Nevermind - there''s always the message board[:|]

Delia''s Keyboard Army [:#]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So nearly all the fans sit down accepting their fate while the others look around accepting their fate[8-)]

[/quote]

"Blubber! Sob! Bring back Bob!.....And Worthy too, boo hoo hoo![:''(]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In all fairness, he does have a point. Bly, how can you sit there and tell us to do such a thing, when you are cearly not doing it yourself. I do not understand that at all. I can understand totally how you and Mello and others are so annoyed about the current position of our club, but then to blame others for not doing anything when you are not doing it yourselves? ... Hmmm

[/quote]

Will there be embarassing questions asked at the AGM?

Will there ever be a protest at Carrow Rd.?

Will we see placards?

Will we hear chants?

If so, will Smudger, BBB and Wiz be at the front organising the crowds?

[/quote]

Don''t you realise how silly your post comes across to the discerning?

I mean coming from a man who has posted nearly 5000 times in a little over 2  years!

Lest we forget, indeed.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

In all fairness, he does have a point. Bly, how can you sit there and tell us to do such a thing, when you are cearly not doing it yourself. I do not understand that at all. I can understand totally how you and Mello and others are so annoyed about the current position of our club, but then to blame others for not doing anything when you are not doing it yourselves? ... Hmmm

[/quote]

Where did you ever come across me sitting here and telling anybody to do anything that I am not doing for myself?

All you have done is fall for one of nutty''s slick twists that have been a feature of his gargantuan output of nearly 5000 posts in a little over 2 years.

What I merely set out to do on this thread was to provide some creative input into the business of developing effective slogans and chants to feed the protests, when the time is right.[:D]

And the time will come at this rate. Being mainly sturdy, patient  Norfolk folk the fans are on slow burn at the moment, but if you were around in 1995/96 you would have experienced what can happen with our fellow fans when the touchpaper is lit. Watch out, unless everyone comes clean and really bares their souls and ..............!

One love.

Remember. Watch out for the 3 card tricks.

To the world!

OTBC

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But he''s right isn''t he.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]Will there be embarassing questions asked at the AGM?

Will there ever be a protest at Carrow Rd.?

Will we see placards?

Will we hear chants?

If so, will Smudger, BBB and Wiz be at the front organising the crowds?

[/quote]There''s so much ruddy apathy with the fans now, that protests etc would be futile, no one really cares anymore........we''re a nothing club!   [:(]

I mean coming from a man who has posted nearly 5000 times in a little over 2  years!

Lest we forget, indeed.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

To the discerning?

What do my nearly 5000 posts and over 100 games in a little over 2 years say that your almost 4000 posts and 0 games in a little over 5 years don''t?

I''d suggest the discerning may make a judgement that I may have few more things to post about than you.

''Lest we forget'' is a mark of respect as is my avatar. The discerning may well take offence at your lack of respect, however I will leave that to them [:|]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where did you ever come across me sitting here and telling anybody to do anything that I am not doing for myself?

All you have done is fall for one of nutty''s slick twists that have been a feature of his gargantuan output of nearly 5000 posts in a little over 2 years.

What I merely set out to do on this thread was to provide some creative input into the business of developing effective slogans and chants to feed the protests, when the time is right.[:D]

And the time will come at this rate. Being mainly sturdy, patient  Norfolk folk the fans are on slow burn at the moment, but if you were around in 1995/96 you would have experienced what can happen with our fellow fans when the touchpaper is lit. Watch out, unless everyone comes clean and really bares their souls and ..............!

One love.

Remember. Watch out for the 3 card tricks.

To the world!

OTBC

[/quote]

"Keep them short and pithy. No more than 3 or 4 words long."

Surely here is where you are telling us to do it, and I am yet to see anybody with any of these placards and banners you speak of. Meaning that surely you are not doing this either...?

In which case, it would appear that you are ''sitting here telling people to do something that you aren''t doing yourself'' ... surely?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But he''s right isn''t he.

[/quote]

Who macd? Me, Mello, or ''The Leader of the Keyboard Army in support of The CR Throne with nearly 5000 Posts in just over 2 years''?

OTBC

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

''BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE PROPHET''*

*The Prophet being 1st Wizard..........obviously [;)]

[/quote]

Oh?

I thought The Prophet was ''The Leader of the Keyboard Warriors in support of The CR Throne with nearly 5000 posts in just over 2 years who thinks He Knows Everything because he''s attended about 100 matches in 2 years and sits in Waving Distance of Auntie'' or affectionately known as ''Dear oh dear''.

But, obviously, I''m wrong....eh Shack?[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Oh?

I thought The Prophet was ''The Leader of the Keyboard Warriors in support of The CR Throne with nearly 5000 posts in just over 2 years who thinks He Knows Everything because he''s attended about 100 matches in 2 years and sits in Waving Distance of Auntie'' or affectionately known as ''Dear oh dear''.

OTBC

[/quote]

He''s got you going hasn''t he? Your smugness level has dropped from the maximum.The great Bly''s feathers ruffled.......who''d have thought it?

Feet of clay, after all.......

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Oh?

OTBC

[/quote]

He''s got you going hasn''t he? Your smugness level has dropped from the maximum.The great Bly''s feathers ruffled.......who''d have thought it?

[/quote]

You''ve lost me Beausomething.

But then, there''s nowt as queer as folk they say.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Oh?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve lost me Beausomething.

But then, there''s nowt as queer as folk they say.

OTBC

[/quote]

Jelly from the moon weighs twice as much as your soul but half as much as an elephant''s birthday wishes.

One love!

OTBC  [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Lest we forget, indeed.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

To the discerning?

What do my nearly 5000 posts and over 100 games in a little over 2 years say that your almost 4000 posts and 0 games in a little over 5 years don''t?

I''d suggest the discerning may make a judgement that I may have few more things to post about than you.

''Lest we forget'' is a mark of respect as is my avatar. The discerning may well take offence at your lack of respect, however I will leave that to them [:|]

[/quote]

Still full of the "5000 posts" I see Babes - but no reply to this post as yet.

I suggest "the discerning" can work out why you haven''t for themselves.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Lest we forget, indeed.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

To the discerning?

[/quote]

[/quote]

The discerning will have worked out for one thing that I obviously have much less time on my hands than you.

And twill know that  people with obsessions almost invariably display poor judgement.

But then, it''s hardly my fault if you attend most of City''s matches and don ''t understand what you''re witnessing, now is it?

[:P]

But still, one love.

To the world!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Lest we forget, indeed.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

To the discerning?

[/quote]

[/quote]

The discerning will have worked out for one thing that I obviously have much less time on my hands than you.

And twill know that  people with obsessions almost invariably display poor judgement.

But then, it''s hardly my fault if you attend most of City''s matches and don ''t understand what you''re witnessing, now is it?

But still, one love.

To the world!

OTBC

[/quote]

Some use the phrase "Sh*t stirrer"

The more discerning use the word agitator.

Both equally describe your contributions [:|]

And your lack of memory in this instance, IMO shows a lack of respect to so many.

Still stirring the pot to the world!

Better must come!

We want change!

Power to the people!

We want change!

We want change!

Power to the people!

Better must come!

One love.

To the world.

OTBC

[/quote]

Can you imagine them getting such an item into Carrow Road Bly?...let alone show it.

The Deliarite PC police would be onto you like a shot...but the potential good news is you might get banned from the ground.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Lest we forget, indeed.

Dear oh dear.

OTBC

[/quote]

To the discerning?

[/quote]

[/quote]

But still, one love.

To the world!

OTBC

[/quote]

Some use the phrase "Sh*t stirrer"

The more discerning use the word agitator.

Both equally describe your contributions [:|]

And your lack of memory in this instance, IMO shows a lack of respect to so many.

Still stirring the pot to the world!

[/quote]

Your posts are, to quote you, the ''sh*t'' that I stir, I suppose then.

Nearly 5000 in just under 2 years have provided a mighty pot to stir.

One love.

To the world!

OTBC

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="1st Wizard"]A true prophet is never recognised in his own village.[/quote]

Though luckily, the village idiot is easily spotted.

[/quote]Well thats you well catered for then!.[:D]

One love.

To the world!

OTBC

[/quote]

I should let this go because you are so pompous I doubt you can even see the obvious. However I will point out for the final time why the discerning can see what you do here. From miles away you try to influence others into producing placards, banners and slogans to keep the pot boiling for you. Norwich fan? Never! Have you ever posted on here for someone who''s going to "give them a cheer for you"? Of course not, you just suggest that they make a placard for you. You suggest they spit bile for you. Have you ever once made a placard or banner to protest at Carrow Road? Of course not, you just agitate on here from far away. What pleasure do you get from trying to set fan against fan? You deliberately rewrite history and post disinformation and then try to deflect the heat when you are shown up for what you are. Your comments earlier on this thread about my avatar show a total lack of respect to the good people I was showing respect to and also show how low you are prepared to go to "stir the pot" on here.

Now on a personal note, I am proud of those 100+ games and the bonds I share with other fans who do the same. Obsession or commitment? Maybe a bit of both but I have had worse "obsessions" in my years on this earth. Nearly 5000 posts? Proud of them - I have made new friends in my time on this board, real friends, genuine people and my life now would be poorer without them. The ''Free Bet'' is an example of what can be achieved by a group of people working together for a common cause. Time on my hands? I have time for people, The only posts I regret are the ones, like this, where I have been drawn into responding to your drivel. I am beginning to regret the minutes I have spent writing this post because I have realised it''s not worth it, no, you are not worth it.

One love.

To the world!

OTBC

[/quote]

I should let this go because you are so pompous I doubt you can even see the obvious. However I will point out for the final time why the discerning can see what you do here. From miles away you try to influence others into producing placards, banners and slogans to keep the pot boiling for you. Norwich fan? Never! Have you ever posted on here for someone who''s going to "give them a cheer for you"? Of course not, you just suggest that they make a placard for you. You suggest they spit bile for you. Have you ever once made a placard or banner to protest at Carrow Road? Of course not, you just agitate on here from far away. What pleasure do you get from trying to set fan against fan? You deliberately rewrite history and post disinformation and then try to deflect the heat when you are shown up for what you are. Your comments earlier on this thread about my avatar show a total lack of respect to the good people I was showing respect to and also show how low you are prepared to go to "stir the pot" on here.

Now on a personal note, I am proud of those 100+ games and the bonds I share with other fans who do the same. Obsession or commitment? Maybe a bit of both but I have had worse "obsessions" in my years on this earth. Nearly 5000 posts? Proud of them - I have made new friends in my time on this board, real friends, genuine people and my life now would be poorer without them. The ''Free Bet'' is an example of what can be achieved by a group of people working together for a common cause. Time on my hands? I have time for people, The only posts I regret are the ones, like this, where I have been drawn into responding to your drivel. I am beginning to regret the minutes I have spent writing this post because I have realised it''s not worth it, no, you are not worth it.

[/quote]

Hear, hear[Y] Nigel, you may also wish to read a thread entitled "They got it the wrong way round", where our resident chameleon (at least I think that''s what type of lizard he is) vehemently attacks those who disrespect the war heroes.Of course , he does so to allow him to take a cheap shot at the board, just as his disrespect for the very same people on this thread allows him to take a cheap shot at you.

Apart from his little coterie of lickspittle cronies, I think that most people on here see him for what he is, so I wouldn''t waste your time! He really isn''t worth it.

One love.

To the world!

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pompous is as pompous does.

Talk about three card tricks and slick twists. Dear oh dear.

Now tell me Mr Clever Two Shoes where is the ''bile'' to be ''spat'' in the following slogans?

Better must come!

We want change!

Power to the people!

We want the real Norwich City.......

The club has gone soft because of people like you.

But still, one love.

OTBC

Oh and ''Norwich fan? Never''. Don''t go there again little man.

Better must come!

We want change!

Power to the people!

We want change!

We want change!

Power to the people!

Better must come!

One love.

To the world.

OTBC

[/quote]

Jumpers for goal posts, all in the past. [O]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Better must come!

We want change!

Power to the people!

We want change!

We want change!

Power to the people!

Better must come!

One love.

To the world.

OTBC

[/quote]

Jumpers for goal posts, all in the past. [O]

[/quote]

Indeed Wass Jumpers for goal posts, for the old sinner.[:(]....arrdee.