Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Who is going to 'kick off'at AGM?

Just curious thats all, its one thing going, but quite another to speak up and ''attack her''........yes, I have done that before you ask.

PS. No, I''m not a shareholder, I prefer my money in my bank account thank you.

Who knows.  Just hope NCISA are ready to coordinate action quickly and decisively if its a debacle as has been the case in recent years.  The board needs to go and not a moment too soon

I certainly hope they aren''t let off lightly and the fans that are going who want to ask questions get a chance.

Good luck all for tonight and let''s hope you get some answers.

Anyone got any idea what time it starts and ends?

"I prefer my money in my bank account thank you"That''s classic coming from someone who spends all their time on here spouting how OTHER people should be putting money into the Club or (in Delia''s case) should walk away from her £12Mn investment and GIVE the Club to Mr Cullum.Hypocrite.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]"I prefer my money in my bank account thank you"

That''s classic coming from someone who spends all their time on here spouting how OTHER people should be putting money into the Club or (in Delia''s case) should walk away from her £12Mn investment and GIVE the Club to Mr Cullum.

Hypocrite.
[/quote]Are you barmy?

When have I ever said that bloody woman should give the club to Cullum?

If you''re going to call me a hypocrite Sid..........at least get my quotes right!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

That''s classic coming from someone who spends all their time on here spouting how OTHER people should be putting money into the Club or (in Delia''s case) should walk away from her £12Mn investment and GIVE the Club to Mr Cullum.

Hypocrite.
[/quote]Are you barmy?

If you''re going to call me a hypocrite Sid..........at least get my quotes right!

[/quote]

Ok then wizo, who do YOU think the club should sell to?

[quote user="C T"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Hypocrite.
[/quote]Are you barmy?

[/quote]

Ok then wizo, who do YOU think the club should sell to?

[/quote]Sell to Cullum CT, but barmy Sid said, I said, Delia should give it to him, emphasise the word give!

I''m lost now![:D]

Will any of the people going tonight who use this forum be posting on here tonight once they are back from the AGM?... I hope the events that take place tonight wont be as much of a let down as the events (or should I say lack of events) that took place over the summer transfer window. 

[quote user="C T"][:D] You''re a legend in my eyes Wiz [Y][/quote]

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/37b8de18050641][IMG]http://thumbnails8.imagebam.com/1806/37b8de18050641.gif[/IMG][/URL] 
[URL=http://www.imagebam.com]Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com[/URL]

[quote user="Oh H U C K E R B Y CT"]I knew someone was going to refer to those 2 characters [8-)] doesnt make it true or funny though[/quote]Who are the characters CT?

And envy is a terrible thing Lapps![;)]

[quote user="Oh H U C K E R B Y CT"]I knew someone was going to refer to those 2 characters [8-)] doesnt make it true or funny though[/quote]Who are the characters CT?

And envy is a terrible thing Lapps![;)]

[/quote]

So is internet grooming[;)]

[quote user="Oh H U C K E R B Y CT"]I knew someone was going to refer to those 2 characters [8-)] doesnt make it true or funny though[/quote]

Is this adopt a wrinkly week?

You could have worse people to look up to than the Meldrew of this board, Oh Goddddd Wiz.

Makes me laugh all the time

Just curious thats all, its one thing going, but quite another to speak up and ''attack her''........yes, I have done that before you ask.

[/quote]

I''m sure that everyone going tonight who has strong opinions will try to voice them if they are allowed to.

If people who arent going for whatever reason have strong opinions and want to be heard, they will have hopefully passed them on to ncisa by now, or written to the local paper or written to the club to voice them.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I''m sure that everyone going tonight who has strong opinions will try to voice them if they are allowed to.

If people who arent going for whatever reason have strong opinions and want to be heard, they will have hopefully passed them on to ncisa by now, or written to the local paper or written to the club to voice them.

[/quote]

Have written to the club and told Mr D how I feel, sadly I''m not a shareholder so cant go to the AGM, mores the pity lol

I''m going tonight and will make notes and write up a post for you guys if you like.With regards to Cullum... it was a case of him wanting Delia to give him his shareholding.  He wasn''t prepared to make an official offer for the shares, only saying he would put £20 into the playing budget.  Any fool could say that.  If Delia wants to give me the club, I will put £30Mn in.  Sadly, Cullum preferred to do his spouting in the press to build public support, thus pressuring Delia to cave in.  It didn''t work, and when asked to put his money where his Archant mouth is, he disappears!

Cullum had to do his "spouting" in public didn''t he though, seeing as no one from the board would meet him. That sure was a good example of doing everything possible to get new investment wasn''t it. Seem''s just as likely that the current board wanted investment for no return than Cullum wanted the club for nothing. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other if you ask me my friend. Shame they couldn''t actually meet and try and thrash out a deal that all parties would have been happy with.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]
I''m going tonight and will make notes and write up a post for you guys if you like.

[/quote]

I''ll take some notes too and will add to your notes if you forget anything important ( wont be until Wed am though as I wont be home until late)

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

Oh go on, CT ... it is a bit funny. [:)]

[/quote]Maybe.....[:P] just cos I agree with a lot of what Wiz says [:S]FAO wiz, its chris griffin and herbert off ''family guy''  herbert is well known to be infatuated with chris......

If ANYONE dares to sssssssshhh/"shut your mouth"/"disgusting!" at anyone who wants to tell it how it is, then remember....

SIT DOWN SHUT UP

I can''t wait to read these notes!