Sign in to follow this  
ca

Who is definately going to the AGM?

Just wondered who is actually going to the AGM from this site?

I am [:)]

Yes'' I missed the last 2 years but I think I may stroll down this time. It might be interesting this year.

I''m not, as I''m not a shareholder - just hope it does''nt descend into a Delia Smith witch hunt - keep an element of realism please.

[quote user="AndyJR"]I''m not, as I''m not a shareholder - just hope it does''nt descend into a Delia Smith witch hunt - keep an element of realism please.

[/quote]

So what changes do you think need to be made Andy?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I''m not, as I''m not a shareholder - just hope it does''nt descend into a Delia Smith witch hunt - keep an element of realism please.[/quote]

[/quote]Money. In a nutshell that''s what we need.  Just the small faction who appear to have no understanding of the situation we find ourselves in (as do many other clubs) should''nt forget that those at the helm want success as much as I do, as we do, as 25,000 people do. Personal snipes at those that have given money to the club is utterly pointless and disrespectful. Surely a moderate and realistic approach is what''s needed. 

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I''m not, as I''m not a shareholder - just hope it does''nt descend into a Delia Smith witch hunt - keep an element of realism please.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Money. In a nutshell that''s what we need.  Just the small faction who appear to have no understanding of the situation we find ourselves in (as do many other clubs) should''nt forget that those at the helm want success as much as I do, as we do, as 25,000 people do. Personal snipes at those that have given money to the club is utterly pointless and disrespectful. Surely a moderate and realistic approach is what''s needed. 
[/quote]

But serious questions NEED to be answered Andy.....

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]I''m not, as I''m not a shareholder - just hope it does''nt descend into a Delia Smith witch hunt - keep an element of realism please.[/quote]

[/quote]Money. In a nutshell that''s what we need.  Just the small faction who appear to have no understanding of the situation we find ourselves in (as do many other clubs) should''nt forget that those at the helm want success as much as I do, as we do, as 25,000 people do. Personal snipes at those that have given money to the club is utterly pointless and disrespectful. Surely a moderate and realistic approach is what''s needed.  [/quote]

[/quote]I know - just I really don''t think it''s as cut and dry as people think.  Serious questions need to be asked and I think, at this years AGM we''re going to get some answers.  I''m as unhappy with what''s happening as everyone else but I still think we should remember the good times and those that brought them - they do care.  We shall see.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Money. In a nutshell that''s what we need.  Just the small faction who appear to have no understanding of the situation we find ourselves in (as do many other clubs) should''nt forget that those at the helm want success as much as I do, as we do, as 25,000 people do. Personal snipes at those that have given money to the club is utterly pointless and disrespectful. Surely a moderate and realistic approach is what''s needed. 
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know - just I really don''t think it''s as cut and dry as people think.  Serious questions need to be asked and I think, at this years AGM we''re going to get some answers.  I''m as unhappy with what''s happening as everyone else but I still think we should remember the good times and those that brought them - they do care.  We shall see.
[/quote]

I sincerely hope we do but fear it will be the same old. The good times in her rein are few and far between over many, many seasons their are few successes and over the last three/four seasons they have made MANY mistakes. Tuesday beckons.......

Wish i could, i would love to have my say,thicko question coming up but how many shares do you need to have before you can go?

Yes, Bury Green, Heraldo Baby B and others from the Bury yellas will be there. We have been there other years.

In answer to your points Andy, the thing is that the board whether that be Delia or Dormy simply will not answer directly to the question. The next stage is that someone will be a bit more forceful and Delia throws her rattle out of the pram.

Now those who haven''t witnessed this, frankly, would be shocked that someone who is supposed to help run our club should react in such an infantile way.... and you think ''Let''s be ''avin you'' was....well.... not good!

As said elsewhere, company agm''s rarely produce anything positive but if the board think they can get away with yet another simpering pathetic performance, boy are they in for a shock. Maybe not on the night but certainly in the not too distant future.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Yes, Bury Green, Heraldo Baby B and others from the Bury yellas will be there. We have been there other years. In answer to your points Andy, the thing is that the board whether that be Delia or Dormy simply will not answer directly to the question. The next stage is that someone will be a bit more forceful and Delia throws her rattle out of the pram. Now those who haven''t witnessed this, frankly, would be shocked that someone who is supposed to help run our club should react in such an infantile way.... and you think ''Let''s be ''avin you'' was....well.... not good! As said elsewhere, company agm''s rarely produce anything positive but if the board think they can get away with yet another simpering pathetic performance, boy are they in for a shock. Maybe not on the night but certainly in the not too distant future.[/quote]

Bury Yellow what is the feeling amongst your boys/girls(better be politically correct!)?,

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Yes, Bury Green, Heraldo Baby B and others from the Bury yellas will be there. We have been there other years.

In answer to your points Andy, the thing is that the board whether that be Delia or Dormy simply will not answer directly to the question. The next stage is that someone will be a bit more forceful and Delia throws her rattle out of the pram.

Now those who haven''t witnessed this, frankly, would be shocked that someone who is supposed to help run our club should react in such an infantile way.... and you think ''Let''s be ''avin you'' was....well.... not good!

As said elsewhere, company agm''s rarely produce anything positive but if the board think they can get away with yet another simpering pathetic performance, boy are they in for a shock. Maybe not on the night but certainly in the not too distant future.[/quote]Let''s talk on Wednesday, when all the facts are in.

Gazza, we are as one. Board out asap but then we have felt that way since the beginning of the premier campaign and we didn''t sign a striker.

Never been impressed by Delia or by the way the club was set up when she and MWJ took over.

Hate the image created for our club by them - it still stinks.

There.... that''s enough for starters!!

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Says the boy who has no understanding of NCFC 10 or more years ago, let alone the ways in which change at football clubs is made when people at the top dig their heels in.

The nicey, nicey way has worked so well in changing the direction our club is headed over the last 3 and a half years hey Andy???

I have never heard fans in any part of the country making excuses for a failing regime by talking about accounts and the ways in which business works.... have you forgotten Norwich City FC is a FOOTBALL CLUB!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Wish i could, i would love to have my say,thicko question coming up but how many shares do you need to have before you can go?[/quote]I''ve only got 4 shares but that qualifies me to go (which I shall be) - hopefully that answers your question.