Sign in to follow this  
Shifty Sid

Munby & Roeder

Was it me, or did others detect Munby''s apparent annoyance that Roeder was taking so long to answe questions.  GR accused one shareholder of being sarcastic, hence his own sarcastic reply.  Munby defended the shareholder and said ''in his defence, I don''t think he was being sarcastic to be fair''.  I thought there was a little tension there, but I might be wrong...

Sid, any psychologist would have had a field day watching the top table. They were all defensive, and I think only Delia had any gumption about making a positive speech. I don''t admire her at all for what she''s done for the club but at least she tried to say something. In contrast Doncaster and Munby were really not at their best, Doncaster was all fingers and thumbs churning out the usual accounting waffle and was shouted down for most of it. I can''t ever remember that happening before.

Delia looked like she wanted to go through the floor when Roeder was being sarcastic and rude to those asking questions. A mess, a real mess and all created by those sitting there - not smugly anymore I guess, just worried that their train is not far off being derailed.

Pinched of WOTB.

Spoke to Andrew Cave-brown at the weekend....

He said that he still speaks to some of the current City squad and he spoke to Doc recently and Doc said that he doesn''t enjoy being at Norwich anymore and all the players hate GR!
He also said that Cureton has been told he can go out on loan.
And all the players have been warned as to what to say to the press... Robert Eagle got an ear bashing for speaking out (although I read that article in the evening news a few weeks back and he hardly criticised the club at all!!).
I also had a chat with Rossi Jarvis and he said that he has played with Omosusi (dont like the player, let alone be able to spell his name!) in the England u19s and his words word "he is on a different planet, clueless".
We are in trouble guys.
OTBC

Posted By: Hcuks on November

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Pinched of WOTB.

Spoke to Andrew Cave-brown at the weekend....

He said that he still speaks to some of the current City squad and he spoke to Doc recently and Doc said that he doesn''t enjoy being at Norwich anymore and all the players hate GR!He also said that Cureton has been told he can go out on loan.And all the players have been warned as to what to say to the press... Robert Eagle got an ear bashing for speaking out (although I read that article in the evening news a few weeks back and he hardly criticised the club at all!!).I also had a chat with Rossi Jarvis and he said that he has played with Omosusi (dont like the player, let alone be able to spell his name!) in the England u19s and his words word "he is on a different planet, clueless".We are in trouble guys.OTBC

Posted By: Hcuks on November

[/quote]I can''t stand all this... It''s as if all i loved about Norwich is being swept away from under my feet.................

I just saw that too and its believable if he talks to the players like he did us fans tonight.

Am I wrong or did Ian Murray say alot of players hated Roeder? Not saying I think much of Murray but after witnessing the contempt of which Roeder treated alot of fans tonight, I dread to think how he treats some of the players (not that they don''t deserve it sometimes) 

We safely say, that unless he does the unthinkabl and gets us promoted, then he could go down as the most unpopular manager for a while.

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]Am I wrong or did Ian Murray say alot of players hated Roeder? Not saying I think much of Murray but after witnessing the contempt of which Roeder treated alot of fans tonight, I dread to think how he treats some of the players (not that they don''t deserve it sometimes) [/quote]

Yes Murray did say that, not surprising that Roeders not liked is it, what an arrogant and rude man he is!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I guess CA doesn''t like him anymore[;)][/quote]

I have taken to him from Day 1, he''s far to aggressive and full of his own importance and downright rude.