Sign in to follow this  
canaries

who wants to buy a struggleing championship side.

[quote user="canaries"]

20 million in debt a crap manager whos arrogant  fans that our starting to slip away  not very appealing to buyers.

[/quote]

I should be the first to say, hi Chris!

I''m not sure about that. City clearly have the potential to become very profitable. What may put them off however is the price Delia will be demanding for it. For that reason things may have to get worse before they get better.

[quote user="canaries"]

20 million in debt a crap manager whos arrogant  fans that our starting to slip away  not very appealing to buyers.

[/quote]

Sod off Chris!

[quote user="canaries"]hello. now answer my question[/quote]

It''s not all about short-term. It''s about long term. We have a big, loyal fanbase, good stadium (with a view to expanding it to 34,000 - 38,000), great facilities, nice part of the country and close links to London. We are set up as a premiership football club, we just need a financial backer that will clear debts, allow a good transfer budget and then when we get there, a view of expanding our stadium. This will ultimately put the value of the club up. Just look at Notts Forest, who are supposedly going to be taken over by a Dubai consortium. They have pretty high debts, could possibly go down this season to League One (just like us!) and lower attendances then ours.

[quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]

''Prudence with Ambition" - Ring any bells?