Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Do you still have

Do I have confidence in Glenn Roeder''s ability to spot a player and have good enough contacts in the game(given the finacial backing) to acquire talent; yes.

Do I have confidence in his ability to put his ego/personality dysfunction to one side and bring the best out of our team through his knowledge and experience. Absolutely not (anymore).

The limiting factor, to my mind, is the apparent fault line through his personality preventing him from hitting the heights as a manager. 

My confidence is starting to wane.

I thought his substitution of Croft to bring on Pattison was negative and ruined the balance of the team.

I think Rusty was so disappointed with it, he got himself sent off.

[quote user="Titanic"]Do you still  have confidence in Glen Roeder, Yes or No?.[/quote]

It''s our board that I don''t have any confidence in. In my opinion, they are the reason that Roeder has had to bring in the players that he has.

He may make one or two strange decisions with his tactics and subs, but all managers do that from time to time. He''s made certain comments too that I haven''t been particularly impressed by, but it''s still a yes for me as I believe he needs at least one full season with us and I''m still confident (at the moment) that we can finish higher than what we did last season - somewhere around mid-table.