Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Prediction League 2004/05

goodo cheez''n''o

make sure u register with different email adresses, look above ^^^

This looks like great fun and has forced me to sign up at last.... come-on you ''shooting stars''

im suprised at the amout of ajs!

surely you cant have two variations of the sam team name?????

peter?
celia?
vince?

AJ FC - me signed up right away

now theres a AJFC !!!

im getting confused already!!

"AJFC" and "AJ FC" are technically different!

I''m "Norwich City" and "norwich city" right now... (think "AJFC" and "ajfc")

You can tell them apart if you know the difference. At least it''s not radio.

ok vince.... but make sure u dont mistake AJ FC << mine

for AJFC when i win :D

or lose.............

I didn''t mean to say "I''m Norwich City" and "norwich city" right now"

I meant to say I was thinking about them...

I''m just Web Team: Vince (4th in last season''s league)

Game on! As a newcomer with relative inexperience of top-flight footie, I''m aiming for 4th from bottom...

A slight extension to the team name similarity debate above: is it just me or are there actually two "norwich city"s (currently numbered 137-138)? This would be confusing on internet, telly and mobile phone as well as on radio. All adds to the excitement, mind!

Good to see all the Scandinavians coming in to the fold - ''välkommen'' till all vår internationelle vänner!

Vince, how often is it updated and just out of interest do you have some programme to do it or do you do it by hand? If you will excuse the expression!

lol, i see it hasnt been updated yet.........

Pete did it by hand last year, but this year it''s all calculated by code written by one of the very brainy people named Steve in our IT department.

Pete will be feeding in the result when he feels safe to do so... which should be sometime tomorrow.

I think I''ll be on 3 points.

Well Done Vince, I think Ive only got 1 point for my Hucks goal.If only he could have waited 10 mins I would have got more points,will have to get him trained better if I''m to have any chance of defending my title.

I may be wrong but if you got the exact time and the goalscorer it might be 5 points or if you got the correct score,goal scorer and exact time I think its 10 so you might have more than what you think, pussycat.

Whiskie the Cat: The moral of the tail (miaouch!) is, you get 4 bonus points for getting the exact minute right but that''s instead of the 2 bonus points for the time bracket, not on top of them. Hence you scored 5 not 7 - well done, that''s 4 more than I got.

Pah!!! Surely you should get both sets of bonus points for such a magnificent prediciton. Either that or 9 times as many bonus points for getting the exact minute as you do for the correct bracket.

I have been robbed and if it was my ball I''d take it home so no-one could play anymore!!!

I can well understand your purr disappointment at this ''stroke'' of misfortune, pussy. Still, no use crying over spilt milk...
Mind you, if you paws to consider a moment, I suppose it''s similar to cricket where if you get a 6 you don''t get the 4 on top too. In any case, you''re only off top spot by a whisker.

You should be able to now click on anyone''s name in the league table to see their predictions for games already played.

You can check your own predictions from the drop-down menu in the Make Prediction page - simply click Carry On instead of Update to see a list of your scorers and goal times.