Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Prediction League 2004/05

Praise should go to Steven in our IT dept who is a computer genius. All I did was test it and annoy him when it went wrong!

I was really impressed I did it without even reading the distructions. Not bad for a Luddite!

brilliant, ive put in predictions already!

My manu ones a bit mad....

Whos the muppet who forgot to put a team name in? Also, just a suggestion, if people incorporate,somewhere, their message board name, we would all know who they were.

so easy....if a ''puter mug like me can,anyone can!!mind you,you can get carried away...9 points in 3 games might be a bit iffy!

The blank team name, I imagine, is a result of someone clicking ''Make Predictions'' too soon. This has now been fixed so it can''t happen again and the guy with the blank team name has been emailed so we can put in a team name for him.

Agree about the names - that was how we did it last year and it''s easy to tell who I am! I imagine that once the league is up and running people will discuss it and reveal which team they run.

Whoo Hoo! 29th I shall be top (or bottom) by Christmas. It''s going to be difficult to predict what score we may lose by, and let''s be fair it''s definitely gonna happen.

im 3rd now

because there is another team with NO NAME!!

A couple of things Pete,

I can''t seem to find a link to the League table from the screen just after you have input your prediction? I had to go back to the pinkun homepage and start again!

Is there any way we can see other peoples predictions like last year ?

Spawn
(Spawnchester Utd)

All I can suggest is you add this page to your favourites:

[link]http://new.pinkun.com/content/predcup/LeagueTable.aspx[/link]

We''re keeping predictions hidden to avoid cheating.

I''ve been an occasional reader of the message board, but regular reader of the web-site: as an inhabitant of western england it''s a great way to keep daily tabs on the goings on off the pitch (although my son and I are season ticket holders so it''s a long haul most sats). This league has been the final prompt to sign up formally and pitch in to postings too.
What with this and the clubs own historical performance league on the official website, us internet loving canary fans really will be doubly spoilt for action.
Keep up the quality of site and postings; hopefully I can add to the discussions going forward.

:O someone stole my name

i am AJ FC

and someone is AJFC :O:O

berid horrid one

''I am bottom of the league sing I am bottom of the league'' I am in too - I hope I dont get to sing that too often!

It is an excellent, easy to use system, well done all.

OTBC