Sign in to follow this  
Grim_Sweeper

Errr.... Norwich to beat Swansea sat?

ha ha ! I liked the apprehensive "Errr". Given that apparently the club is now being actively marketed for sale this will sensibly mean that no posters on here will post messages hoping that Norwich lose matches in order to increase pressure on Roeder and the Board. So, I hope that Norwich beat Swansea on Saturday but how can anybody have any confidence that this will happen ? Funny thing is that I have managed to see 3 matches this season and although Norwich won one (Plymouth) I felt that Norwich should have gained at least draws from the other two. I saw the Coventry match and came away feeling that we played very well and although we lost we possessed the potential for a mid-table position at the very least. So, maybe we will come good against Swansea just like we did against Wolves.

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

Well we should be fresher, they played Watford last night in the Carling Cup, 0-1 well done Malky! [Y]

[/quote]

Yeah well done Malky, just getting some experience before taking the top job here?????

A thumping norwich win, we should class for 70 mins agaisnt Preston before it went to pot, and i think agaisant swansea we will convert the chances we squandered agaisnt preston.

So i think 5-0 Norwich

[quote user="Belaugh Yellow"]

A thumping norwich win, we should class for 70 mins agaisnt Preston before it went to pot, and i think agaisant swansea we will convert the chances we squandered agaisnt preston.

So i think 5-0 Norwich

[/quote]

Yaayyyy! Nice and positive, Belaugh!! Lets keep the hope alive....

Don''t worry, i''m going..........i have never seen us lose at home in 20 yrs!!

I must be citys lucky charm!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Christ people are that poorly from the news at the AGM they have gone totally insane. People are predicting our laughable side will win 5-0!!
[/quote]

Ludicrous, isn''t it. 4 - 1 to Norwich for me.

As part of my brothers stag-do celebration''s, a group of thirty of us or so are going, so they jolly well better win for us!!  (and the other 24,000 or so in the stadium)  [:D]

[quote user="Lord Snooty "]ha ha ! I liked the apprehensive "Errr". Given that apparently the club is now being actively marketed for sale this will sensibly mean that no posters on here will post messages hoping that Norwich lose matches in order to increase pressure on Roeder and the Board. So, I hope that Norwich beat Swansea on Saturday but how can anybody have any confidence that this will happen ? Funny thing is that I have managed to see 3 matches this season and although Norwich won one (Plymouth) I felt that Norwich should have gained at least draws from the other two. I saw the Coventry match and came away feeling that we played very well and although we lost we possessed the potential for a mid-table position at the very least. So, maybe we will come good against Swansea just like we did against Wolves.[/quote]I think the "Errr...." was in response to this thread.Or perhaps the Grim Sweeper stumbled across this message board and wondered if it was actually a Norwich City supporter forum.  Reasonable question, considering.

[quote user="AndyJR"]As part of my brothers stag-do celebration''s, a group of thirty of us or so are going, so they jolly well better win for us!!  (and the other 24,000 or so in the stadium)  [:D][/quote]I remember your brother from the One Account, and from a few cricket matches.  Hope it goes well for you all, though obviously not too well for him.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"]As part of my brothers stag-do celebration''s, a group of thirty of us or so are going, so they jolly well better win for us!!  (and the other 24,000 or so in the stadium)  [:D]
[/quote]

I remember your brother from the One Account, and from a few cricket matches.  Hope it goes well for you all, though obviously not too well for him.
[/quote]

Right Mr Chops, never the more for that, out of here Chopsy over onto the Free Bet pages.[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"]As part of my brothers stag-do celebration''s, a group of thirty of us or so are going, so they jolly well better win for us!!  (and the other 24,000 or so in the stadium)  [:D][/quote]I remember your brother from the One Account, and from a few cricket matches.  Hope it goes well for you all, though obviously not too well for him.[/quote]That was Chris Mister Chops, it''s his twin that you remember from the One Account who is the one that is getting married!  All three of us still play Cricket.  [:D]

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AndyJR"]As part of my brothers stag-do celebration''s, a group of thirty of us or so are going, so they jolly well better win for us!!  (and the other 24,000 or so in the stadium)  [:D][/quote]I remember your brother from the One Account, and from a few cricket matches.  Hope it goes well for you all, though obviously not too well for him.[/quote]That was Chris Mister Chops, it''s his twin that you remember from the One Account who is the one that is getting married!  All three of us still play Cricket.  [:D][/quote]Does he still have the "interesting" bowling action?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lord Snooty "]ha ha ! I liked the apprehensive "Errr". Given that apparently the club is now being actively marketed for sale this will sensibly mean that no posters on here will post messages hoping that Norwich lose matches in order to increase pressure on Roeder and the Board. So, I hope that Norwich beat Swansea on Saturday but how can anybody have any confidence that this will happen ? Funny thing is that I have managed to see 3 matches this season and although Norwich won one (Plymouth) I felt that Norwich should have gained at least draws from the other two. I saw the Coventry match and came away feeling that we played very well and although we lost we possessed the potential for a mid-table position at the very least. So, maybe we will come good against Swansea just like we did against Wolves.[/quote]

I think the "Errr...." was in response to this thread.

Or perhaps the Grim Sweeper stumbled across this message board and wondered if it was actually a Norwich City supporter forum.  Reasonable question, considering.

[/quote]

It didn''t take me very long to work out which users are looking to bring down the club. Has this message board been invaded by scummers?