Sign in to follow this  
Grim_Sweeper

Keith Harris

I''m not sure how a ventriloquist is going to help us, his duck may be green but is no Captain Canary.

Perhaps he can stick his hand up Roeders arse and improve his post match interviews?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

I bet he''s never heard that one before.

[/quote]

Sorry, I didn''t realise he was hard of hearing.

Ok yeah poor ''joke''.

I think he has an easy job to do, finding someone who has at least £50 million quid lying around and has been a life long football fan of Norwich City FC. Hell... if I wasn''t Â£49.99999m short I''d be first in the queue.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

I bet he''s never heard that one before.

[/quote]

I thought it was quite amusing, raised a smile on my face anyway. Too much moaning on here and too many people up their own jaxxies so the occasional lighthearted post shines like a "good deed in a weary world."

Chances of Keith Harris finding us a buyer? Zilch.

Dear oh dear.

What a complete shambles. It''s a shame Delia''s "excitement" at getting the offer from Cullum didn''t graduate to calling him for a meeting isn''t it?

What a load of old sh*t.

Stuffed by a monkey cook.... I''m surprised Wiz or CT haven''t latched on to this.

Mr Chops.... if you''re truly Jesus did you''re parents not start a trust fund for in year dot???? You must have plenty of money to buy the club after 2008 years of interest or has the credit crunch hit you too?

I hate that duck.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Awesome!

[img]http://www.henderson-management.co.uk/img5.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Orville not Awesome.

This Harris makes Mr Roeder look like a PR genius.  I had the misfortune to have to interview the twat at the height of his "fame" with London Management insisting: "He will agree to be interviewed only at the Savoy Hotel provided there is a photograph of him with Orville in front of the hotel. and central to the sign." [:|]

When we were setting up the picture the Head Doorman - lovely chap who stylishly greeted a fair few more famous than Harris and Orville during a 40 year career - dared to suggest that "Sir might move several paces to the left" he was greeted with a volley of abuse so much so that dear old Eddie from London Management later ventured: "Sorry about that - he''s a ****".

Kenneth Williams, on the other hand, was a joy from start to finish although he did cause utter chaos in the restaurant and stopped people eating.........................[;)]

Like Chris Martin, I think Keith and Orville may have finally found their level.[:P]