Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Norwich City transfer chest empty - official

Just shows what a brilliant Chief Exec we have at the club only one third of the season gone but all the money gone. Several players due to return to their respective clubs at the end of the year sounds like a load of kids that have some money in their pockets run down to the sweet shop and spend it all.

The more I hear of the day to day running of this club really annoys me.

[quote user="ridgeman"]

Just shows what a brilliant Chief Exec we have at the club only one third of the season gone but all the money gone. Several players due to return to their respective clubs at the end of the year sounds like a load of kids that have some money in their pockets run down to the sweet shop and spend it all.

[/quote]

It''s a joy being a NCFC supporter sometimes isn''t it?  Wonder if so many will find it just as enjoyable IF we end up in a relegation fight again?  [:)]

This statement really gives you hope...not.

“But at the moment, the budget is spent so any money to come in to support player acquisition for January has got to come from player sales, loans or from gifts from the sort of sources that we''ve had in the past.”

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes the old robbing Peter to pay Paul tactic, fantastic. [:S]

come on - hardly shock, horror is it???its been bleedin obvious that we''d have to sell in jan to balance the books - just like last jan,,,its not been plain sailing for us this season---after all, carl moore is called into action this time, not to aid a promotion push, but to pay for a hitman to score the goals that will hopefully help us stave off relegation!!!the powder has clearly run dry...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]come on - hardly shock, horror is it???

its been bleedin obvious that we''d have to sell in jan to balance the books - just like last jan,,,

its not been plain sailing for us this season---after all, carl moore is called into action this time, not to aid a promotion push, but to pay for a hitman to score the goals that will hopefully help us stave off relegation!!!

the powder has clearly run dry...

[/quote]

Who said I''m shocked? 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ridgeman"]

[/quote]

It''s a joy being a NCFC supporter sometimes isn''t it?  Wonder if so many will find it just as enjoyable IF we end up in a relegation fight again?  [:)]

[/quote]

It is no consolation that we are one of a number of clubs in a similar situation - Southampton, Coventry, Charlton, Watford, Leicester, Forest, Sheff Wed and even Palace all seem to be in a general downward spiral with nolight at the end of the tunnel. Coventry have had investment but don''t look like challenging for a season or 2. Soton and Palace came down with us and don''t look like going up anytime soon. Watford & Charlton seem to have been ruined by relegation despite still having a parachute payments this season.

It seems relegation from the premiership can ruin you if you don''t keep your team together or have money too spend.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

“But at the moment, the budget is spent so any money to come in to support player acquisition for January has got to come from player sales, loans or from gifts from the sort of sources that we''ve had in the past.”

[/quote]

Could you please state which "Peter" we are robbing? And likewise which "Paul" are we paying? Because quite frankly, you are not making a lot of sense.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Could you please state which "Peter" we are robbing? And likewise which "Paul" are we paying? Because quite frankly, you are not making a lot of sense.

[/quote]I think it''s quite obvious, it''s a widely known idiom and describes the situation perfectly. If you can''t understand what this poster is saying it''s either because you are being deliberately obtuse or you just dont have the mental capacity to understand. Does selling a player to buy a player make sense to you then, especially when each time you do it the player you purchase is cheaper and therefore likely to be inferior?

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Peter CullumPaul McCartney.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Peter CullumPaul McCartney.[/quote]Did we hire Wings for the greatest ever event?

Talking about the treasure chest being empty I wonder how much money the Kitty have raised so far?

[quote user="cityangel"]Talking about the treasure chest being empty I wonder how much money the Kitty have raised so far?[/quote]

Good to see that you''re having Tillys'' arguments for him these days.  How much have you donated ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Talking about the treasure chest being empty I wonder how much money the Kitty have raised so far?[/quote]

Good to see that you''re having Tillys'' arguments for him these days.  How much have you donated ?

[/quote]

I''m not having anyone arguements for anyone, thankyou it was a positive statement from me not a sarcastic one, honest.

As for donations I use their google search daily instead of my google bar which I know helps them and have clicked on a few of their adverts too.

I have an apology to make angel.  Sorry.  I''d forgotten that things have moved on since then.Could you put a link up to their google search ?  I''m always using google at work.