Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

Roeder who is he ?

On these pages i have been critical of Mr Roeder, his quite real arrogance seems at odds with the perception we had of him before he came, that he was one of football''s nice guys.

His behaviour at the AGM was quite remarkable, it seems he put his foot in it every time he spoke. Also i do not think we should have all these loan players, to me 4 - 5 is plenty.

Wolves have brought in young players from the lower leagues  and sit at the top of the table. (I know thay have decent financial backing but just look where their players came from)

But all this talk of "Roeder Out" is ridiculous. He did save us from certain relegation last season and probrably feels he has not had the recognition this deserved.  Players like Lita, Kennedy etc have come to play for him so he cannot be all bad.

Much has been written about his success or lack of at West Ham & Newcastle but lets be honest he was unlucky to lose both jobs in hindsight and that probrably annoys him to this day.

So can that explain why he is doing this job in such a manner ie "i am doing it my way anyone who doesn''t like it can get lost". His brush with serious illness, something i can testify to, can change you no doubt about it.

So for all those posters who hope the pressure  " breaks him " should really look at themselves.

Get well soon Dejan. 

Lets not forget that he has said at times that there can be to much of a softly, softly approach and I think football has turned into a sport where a lot of people think they know best even if they don''t even know the half of it.I feel sorry for him in many ways because he should never have been at that agm and why did people waste time asking him questions which in all fairness are hardly relevent to the position of the club as a whole? And the comments he was getting were hardly fair were they?!