Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

England Under 21s on Tuesday....

I got tickets to this today, im looking forward to seeing Joe Lewis who I hope becomes a top player and should be in our first team.I am curious as to what level of performance I will see from Bertrand and Elliot Omnuzi..... well, whether they turn it on for England anyway.....

where is it at? is it norwich? pretty sure one hull way soon as well.

i get to all local grounds like villa park, derby, coventry etc....

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]I got tickets to this today, im looking forward to seeing Joe Lewis who I hope becomes a top player and should be in our first team.

I am curious as to what level of performance I will see from Bertrand and Elliot Omnuzi..... well, whether they turn it on for England anyway.....
[/quote]

Joe Lewis may find that difficult - seeing as he plays for Posh

[quote user="gary "]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]I got tickets to this today, im looking forward to seeing Joe Lewis who I hope becomes a top player and should be in our first team.I am curious as to what level of performance I will see from Bertrand and Elliot Omnuzi..... well, whether they turn it on for England anyway.....[/quote]

Joe Lewis may find that difficult - seeing as he plays for Posh

[/quote]The only saving grace I can think of for him, is that he means Englands first team.If not then.. err.. [:$]

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]I got tickets to this today, im looking forward to seeing Joe Lewis who I hope becomes a top player and should be in our first team.

I am curious as to what level of performance I will see from Bertrand and Elliot Omnuzi..... well, whether they turn it on for England anyway.....
[/quote]

Bertrand usually makes the squad but I don''t think he makes the starting line up.  Didn''t even make the bench last few times I saw them.